Shutters Question

krhardy

karate chic-I'll beat you with my cane
We are preparing for our 6th cruise. It has been over 2 years since our last and we have nearly gone into withdrawl :rotfl:
At any rate, I know Shutters packages have changed multiple times, and I'm working on our budget. I thought I read somewhere, but can't seem to find it now, that you could buy a CD from Shutters now like the Photopass at WDW. Is that true, and if so how proud are they of said CDs?

It is true. I want to say prices start at $149 for a 3-night cruise, and go up from there. I know on our 5-night last June on Dream it was $249. Once the CD is purchased all packages and individual prints are half off. Pictures on the CD do not include the decorative borders you've seen on hardcopy prints.

We are preparing for our 6th cruise. It has been over 2 years since our last and we have nearly gone into withdrawl :rotfl:
At any rate, I know Shutters packages have changed multiple times, and I'm working on our budget. I thought I read somewhere, but can't seem to find it now, that you could buy a CD from Shutters now like the Photopass at WDW. Is that true, and if so how proud are they of said CDs?

They do have a CD option at Shutters. The cost varies depending on the length of the cruise. Most 7 night cruises are $299, the MR 7 night cruise was $249.

The CD will have all the photos the ships photographers have taken of your party (in your room) while on the cruise. The only thing - they are just the raw photo, no fancy borders. Purchase of the CD entitles you to purchase, separately, individual photos if you wish for 50% off.

:cutie:

We just bought the CD on our cruise last month and it was $300. We had about 150 pictures on there. I like to take advantage of the fact we are already dressed up each night to get our family pictures taken and ones of each of the kids. Works great for annual pictures, and we get all the extras with characters, etc. They give you the copyright release so you can have prints made whatever size you want.
The CD has come down in price because on our 2010 cruise, we paid $400. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!