Should I keep checking for Nov AP rates?

Susiesnowflake

DIS Veteran
Have reservations at the Poly in Nov. After multiple calls, I was able to get the AP rate for 4 of the nights. The other 3 are at a AAA rate. Still a bit steep. I've been checking and checking and checking without success to convert those AAA nights to AP. The Swan still has AP rates/rooms available, and my husb thinks we ought to stay there our last 2 nights. It would be a savings of $106/night + tax. I really prefer not to switch, but a $212 plus savings does sound nice. I'm losing hope that I'll get an AP discount for those last few nights at the Poly. We can splurge and pay the AAA rates, but he's thinking it's crazy to do that. What do you think? I have read many positive things about the Swan, and the location is tempting for our nights at Epcot and the Boardwalk. Should I keep trying for an AP rate for our last 3 nights at the Poly, just pay the AAA rate, or swtitch to the Swan for the last 2 nights?

While I prefer not to change resorts during a vacation, as I like to unpack only once, I will say that I love the Swan. It could work out nicely for you to tour MK while at the Poly and then Epcot while at the Swan. The Swan is a very nice hotel, very quiet with great resturants and pool. The location to Epcot and MGM is wonderful. So close that you can walk. Enjoy your vacation!:D

The Swan is a good choice - it's very close to the Boardwalk and a 15 minute walk to EPCOT/MGM. You could always make the Swan reservation and then keeping calling each morning to see if anyone has cancelled their AP reservations for the 3 remaining nights at the Poly. People tend to cancel their reservations as they get closer to the date they were supposed to leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter