Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you mean the one with "Goofy's Girls?" I am currently working on that one. I just want it to be right. Hard to find something cute with the Goof. Still searching for wallpapers, though I will send you a sample of what I came up with so far.:goodvibes

Yes that is the one. We are not going until the first part of 2012 - so again, not in any hurry. . .just wasn't sure if I missed it, or if it wasn't something you were up to doing. You give your time/talent, so I would have respected it completely if you passed on doing it. I wouldn't have even asked, except when you mentioned what page you were on - I thought I'd double check. :)

Thank you for your response. :D

Could you please do the following CRT breakfast/lunch invitation (Cinderella only design) if you have a chance?

Dear Princess Debra,
Lunch
Thur., November 17th
11:45 AM

Thank you! It is much appreciated!

I love your DISigns!

A few more requests if you can manage:

Rapunzel with BG Blank.jpg "Debra" in right ear
Just Mickey head outline - no background please

Tangeled Bubble 1st Trip Alexandra.jpg "Debra" 2011

Minnie MH Birthday with Border Karen.jpg "Michele" in middle
No other text
Just Mickey head outline with hat sticking up - no background please

Thank you!!!
Hi there, I'm back with your requests. Have a great trip.:goodvibes

Yes that is the one. We are not going until the first part of 2012 - so again, not in any hurry. . .just wasn't sure if I missed it, or if it wasn't something you were up to doing. You give your time/talent, so I would have respected it completely if you passed on doing it. I wouldn't have even asked, except when you mentioned what page you were on - I thought I'd double check. :)

Thank you for your response. :D
I admit, the girls part kind of stumped me. Then I thought how about princesses? Maybe each one of you has a favorite? Let me know.:goodvibes

I admit, the girls part kind of stumped me. Then I thought how about princesses? Maybe each one of you has a favorite? Let me know.:goodvibes

What a clever idea. Are you able to change the princesses? If not - I love it the way it is. .truly. We would be tickled to wear it. I don't really have a favorite, but my DDs' favorites are Rapunzel and Ariel.

Hello there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Shadowryter or anyone who has new designs from her? Have you tried to print any of your designs since she switched from 4shared to photobucket? I'm having trouble with the new designs in photobucket. When I try to print them, the image gets a weird distorted shape. I'm simply clicking on the image you gave, which takes me to photobucket. I save the image and everything looks fine, but when I go to print, the size distorts.

I've printed your images fine before you switched to photobucket and I can print other designers fine from photobucket, but it seems these new ones since the top of pg. 237 are distorted?

Can anyone help or tell me what I may be doing wrong? :confused3

Thanks.

Shadowryter or anyone who has new designs from her? Have you tried to print any of your designs since she switched from 4shared to photobucket? I'm having trouble with the new designs in photobucket. When I try to print them, the image gets a weird distorted shape. I'm simply clicking on the image you gave, which takes me to photobucket. I save the image and everything looks fine, but when I go to print, the size distorts.

I've printed your images fine before you switched to photobucket and I can print other designers fine from photobucket, but it seems these new ones since the top of pg. 237 are distorted?

Thanks.
Ok....well this will never do.:scared1: I tried it as a copy paste as well as a download and it did the same. Opened fine in Quick Time though. Let me look into it. I'll get back soon.:goodvibes

I found this on the Photobucket site. Let me know of it helps.:goodvibes
I downloaded my album from photobucket and all the photos appear horizontally stretched. What happened?
Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with your photos. The problem is that certain metadata present in downloaded photos causes Windows Photo Viewer to display the image incorrectly.

Please try a different photo viewing program such as MS Paint, Photoshop, Quicktime, or a web browser. Here's how:
  • Right click an image (or select a group of images) on your hard drive
  • Select "open with"
  • Choose a different program.

Hi Linda....

I have a family that will be at the Coral Reef for Thanksgiving and I wanted to give them a cute invite around Thanksgiving

BUT if you don't think you will be able to get to this I am TOTALLY ok and I can ask another disigner, but I don't want to duplicate.

1:15pm at Coral Reef - Thanksgiving the 24th.
Mom
Dad
Natalie
Nathan
Nana

I know this is short notice...so again..totally ok if you can't..just let me know.

Thanks.
Hi..I managed to get 4shared to work...go figure:rolleyes1. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi could you please do the following invitations. One letter per place is fine with all 3 names.

Chef Mickeys Breakfast
Aspen, Kelsey and Megan
Thursday 12/15 @ 7:30am

Akershaus Breakfast
Aspen, Kelsey and Megan
Friday 12/16 @ 9:30am

Chip n Dales Garden Grill Dinner
Aspen, Kelsey and Megan
Friday 12/16 @ 6:45pm

Supercalifragilistic Breakfast
Aspen, Kelsey and Megan
Saturday 12/17 @ 9:35am

Boma Flavors of Africa Breakfast
Aspen, Kelsey and Megan
Sunday 12/18 @ 8:00am

Whispering Canyon Dinner
Aspen, Kelsey and Megan
Wednesday 12/21 @ 7:30pm

Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review
Aspen, Kelsey and Mega
Thursday 12/22 @ 6:15pm

Thanks so much for all your hard work. Everything you have done so far is awesome!!
Hi again, here are your invitations...via 4shared.:goodvibes

Hi Linda...

Could you please make a Phineas & Ferb name fill (like the ones on your site with the characters standing next to the name too) for Spencer?

Also, a version of Tiggersarah.jpg with the name Spencer, and the words "Its my parents 10th anniversary... etc."

Thank you very much!

Jessica
Hi Jessica, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Glad you are back!

Could I please request the following:

Goofy Star - one that says Paula and one that says Jerry

2012 Disney Cruise Pirates - The McDonalds

Cruise Mickey Goofy Clouds - Cruising on the Dream
Paula and Jerry

Do You Believe Disney Dream - May 6 - May 10, 2012

Thanks so much!:)
Hi there, here are your requests. By the way you'll be cruising on my 23rd anniversary...May, 6th.:woohoo:

Hi Linda,
Can you still access you designs from 4shared? Should I look for other tags? :confused3

Don't be confused...I'm already there.:lmao: For some reason 4shared is working today maybe after my last complaint? Who knows. You can always find me here. When you click on a design image that will take you where you need to go. But now i am concerned about Photobucket.:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter