Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I really like the Cinderella Trio where you have WDW and 2011. I think I thought I had seen a Minnie one like that where the background was red and had Emily associated. I just went back through and could not find that. So would it be trouble to create a trio Minnie with the Minnie in the red background as the main part of the head? Then continue with the idea of WDW 2011 in the base of the circle? Then the same with the Eyore, SAM and Beaker.
I really do not mean to be a pain. I had myself so confused!!! Many, Many thanks! And please, make sure you are taking care of yourself too!! We don't need these for a while!
Not sure I would copy the right url or html but the Eyore is under "Charactor" right on the first page. The minnie in red is under "charactor" on page 5. I hope this helps!

Thanks for all of your great work! Could I please request these items:

I need 3 different signs please: the first one with Dave & Donna, the second with Lisa & Lydia, and the the third with Kevin, Darlene, Rebecca, Rachel & Aiden
http://www.4shared.com/photo/G6In_9vw/Mickey_Frame_2011_Graham_Famil.html

Also could I have this sign one for each of the names listed:
Jordan
Rebecca
Rachel
Lydia

http://www.4shared.com/photo/mw3MWde1/Mickey_Bubble_Tie_Dye_Heart_Ke.html

Thanks again for everything!!:)

Hello Shadowriter
Hope that shoulder is improving for your upcoming trip to Disney!
If you are up to it I would like to request some invistions:
To: The Rodden Family September 29th 5:15 the luau
To: Princess Morgan and Prince Jeffrey and Nicholas
Akershus breakfast September 30th at 9:30 am
To: Jeff,Nick, and Morgan Crystal Palace dinner October 1st at 4:50
To: The Wild Rodden Gang T-Tex dinner October 3rd at 4:00
To: The Rodden's Chef Mickey breakfast October 4th at 8:05am
To: The Rodden Family Ohana Dinner October 5th at 5:15 pm

Thanks for your help
Kerrie:worship::worship::worship:

Hi Linda. I am fairly new to the boards so lets see how I do at this! I absolutely :love: LOVE :love: your DISigns!! I have a few requests for things I saw in your 1st thread. My family is taking our first ever cruise aboard The Wonder to the Mexican Riviera, October 16-23rd, 2011! :yay: The names for our travel party are The Hunter Family: Ned, Brandy, Anthony, & Valerie.

:) *1st* I would like this DISign :)

http://www.4shared.com/photo/SmC5e4F_/Cruise_Mickey_and_the_Gang_Por.html

with The Hunter Family on it in purple writing if possible.

:thumbsup2 *2nd* I would like this DISign :thumbsup2

http://www.4shared.com/photo/I0B0elkR/DCL_Ship_Name_Wonder_Victoria.html

one for each of us: Ned, Brandy, Anthony, & Valerie. Also one that reads The Hunters First Cruise! (If possible)

pirate: *3rd* I would like this DISign pirate:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/neDP3UVK/2011_Disney_Cruise_Pirates_Gra.html

with (two lines under the 2011) Top Line: The Hunter Family
Second Line: Mexican Riviera - October 2011.

:love: *4th* I would like this DISign :love:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/zd8yHtkU/Cruisin_on_the_Wonder_Switzler.html

with October 16-23rd 2011, Ned, Brandy, Anthony, Valerie.

Thank you so so much in advance!! I envy your incredible DISign talent!! :worship: I know its alot and I still haven't even looked through your second thread yet!! I hope its not too much to ask. :upsidedow

Hope you have a wonderful week! :cheer2:

~ Brandy ~

Hi I new to this, but here it goes;
could I have 4 of the MNSSHP Logo Bubble with 2011 in one ear and the names Daddy, Mommy & baby, Ben, and Luke in the other individual ears

And also the MNSSHP Logo 2011 for the back of our shirts.

Thanks so much let me know if you need anything else!

I would love a few of your designs for magnets for our cruise.
Cruise Mickey,goofy clouds bubble - Disney fantasy

Cruise Mickey- instead of magis please do fantasy

Do you believe in magic cruise ship with Mickey head in stars around the ship.-
Please do fantasy instead of magic.

On your magical adventure sign can you just these heads not on a sign- Mickey,Minnie,goofy,eeyore,Donald duck

You made a tigger Mickey head you had tigger in the head and aicture of tigger in one ear. Can you please do goofy,Donald duck,piglet,Pluto,tinker bell, chip and Dale the same way.

One last one please. Grumpy bubble cruise logo- one ear 2012 the other ear Disney fantasy.

Thank you so much. Have a great day. Can't wait to see your wonderful designs.
Hi there, did you have any dates or names in mind or are you looking for blanks? :goodvibes

Hi there, did you have any dates or names in mind or are you looking for blanks? :goodvibes

I was thinking maybe blank, so when we go again we can use the same one over again....Or if you want to use our names you can.. Mills Family,

Kathi, Mike, Kiara and Taron. We are going on the Fantasy June 16th 2012 It will be Father's Day.

Thank You so much.... I hope you are feeling better....
I can't wait to make the tee-shirt of Mickey and Minnie with our initals. K & M

Thanks again. Kathi

Can you do this Anniversary Mickey head but with a black Mickey head bubble and the words Celebrating 14 Years and maybe Happy Anniversary in the other ear--if it fits or it could be blank too. If black does not turn out well though we would take a red mickey head too. I think this is the way to link to your design. Thanks!! I hope your shoulder is feeling better!!! http://dc402.4shared.com/img/TPWmvhsX/s7/Anniversary_3_-_Mickey_Bubble_.jpg

Linda -
got your email - thank you SO MUCH! Everything looks perfect! Praying you heal quickly!
Janna

Linda,

I hope you are doing well. I woul dlove th efollowing and no rush. These are going to be christmas presents for our Janu trip.

Charactor III
Tangle Bubble trio 290 of 313 with Sarah
Tangled Bubble 286 of 313 with Sarah and 2012

Thank so much for all you do for us.

I would like these from the 4shared folders please:

Grand Gathering Family Design Barbara Jamison:
- Outline names for the ears: Alicia, John, Erin, Donna
- Outline for the face: Our family trip to Walt Disney World
- Inside: Walt Disney World 2011

Castle Fireworks 2011 Arthur
- In the ear: John
- In the other ear: 2011

Castle Fireworks 2011 Arthur
- In one ear: Alicia
-In the other ear: 2011

Thanks so much!!

I'm new to this, so I hope I'm get this done right. I have a few requests, I'm in not hurry our trip is not until next April.

I would like the following:

1: Red White Dots Name with Minnie Mouse
McKenzie
Shandal

2: Red White Dots Name with Mickey Mouse
Denny
Mitch

3: Cruising the Dream with Mickey Bubble Disney Font
"Cruising the Wonder"
2012 In Ear
The Epperson's - on the bottom

Thank you very much!! I hope you shoulder heals fast for you Disney trip!

Shandal

Hi Linda,

I absolutely love your designs. Thank you so much for sharing them.

I know you have a lot of requests (because your designs are fantastic), so whenever you can get to these is fine. Our cruise departs on September 25.

Cruising with Mickey & the Gang
(as in Cruise # 163 of 663)
The Lutz Family
Disney Wonder

Mickey & Minnie Black Ears Bubble
(as in Character II #348 of 669)
Steve (on left ear)
Angie (on right ear)

Tangled Bubble
(as in Character II #581 of 675)
Carina

Phineas & Ferb Bubble
(as in Character II #446 of 669)
Happy 5th Birthday Callan! (any way you can fit it)

Cars Bubble
(as in Character III #75 of 313)
Callan

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate it! :goodvibes
Angie

Hi Linda!!
Well it's that time of year for us again! We are preparing for our trip and of course need to get at least one DISign from you! I think it's becoming a tradition! This year we are taking my MIL and BIL. We are going to do Mickey Bubble head shirts one day. DD would like the Minnie in red (copy in the share thread has emily). MIL loves Eyore, so the eyore trip bubble would be great. Could you change the year to 2011. Same thing on the Minnie. BIL's fav character is Beaker from the Muppets and DH has decided he would like one with Sam the eagle from the muppets. Could you make trip heads with these as well, please? We do not leave until 10/22. I am trying to come up with another idea but haven't settled yet, so I may have another request soon!
Thanks for your help!!
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi Linda,

I have a few more requests if that is okay. Your work will add a beautiful look to my welcome packages for our VR. I'm not picky about ink colour etc. Here is what I need:

--A welcom letter to Old Key West for Catherine (dates are Dec 15 through 19, 2011)

--A welcome letter to Old Key West for Caitlin (dates are Dec 15 through 19, 2011)

--A welcome letter to Olk Key West for Andrea, Franco, Evelyn, Beatrice and Elliott (dates are Dec 9 through 18, 2011)

--A welcom letter to Beach Club Villas for Clare and Nat (dates are Dec 15 through 18, 2011)

--3 Invitations to Akershus Princess Dinner at 5 pm on Saturday, December 17, 2011 (I would need one for Catherine, one for Caitlin, one for Clare and Nat)

--3 Invitations to Olivia's Cafe for a farewell Breakfast on Sunday, December 18, 2011 at 8 am (I would need one for Catherine, one for Caitlin and one for Clare and Nat)

--3 invitations to Mickey's Backyard BBQ on Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 6:30 pm (one for Catherine, one for Caitlin and one for Clare and Nat) Please add to the invitation that the parties should arrive at 6 pm to check in.

--3 invitations to our Vow Renewal and Tea reception at the Swan in the West Courtyard. Wording to go something like this:

Andrea and Franco request the pleasure of your presence as they renew the magic at their 10th anniversary Vow Rewnewal at the Walt Disney World Swan Resort, West Courtyard

Friday, December 16, 2011 at 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

Join us for afternoon tea in the West Courtyard immediately following the ceremony.

--Lastly, an invitation for Evelyn to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on Friday, September 23, 2011. I don't care about colour of paper or ink, if you could please put Mickey and the gang on it. I would need this design soonest.

I understand that this is a lot. If it is too much, please let me know--no hard feelings. Thanks in advance. All the best. Andrea
Hi Andrea, I sent you an email with your requests but it was bounced back saying there was no such email???Sent you a pm and waiting for your reply.:goodvibes

Hi Linda, :love: your name as mine is Linda too lol and :love: your designs as well. I was hoping you could do some dining invites for me since were taking a first timer and I thought these would make the vacation even more magical.

April and Christina
1900 Park Fare on Aug.21 @ 9:25am
1900 Park Fare on Aug.21 @ 5:35pm
Akershus on Aug.23 @ 9:30am
Garden Grill on Aug.23 @ 5:30pm
Cinderella's Castle on Aug.26 @ 9:30am
Crystal Palace on Aug.26 @ 5:45pm
Ohana on Aug.27 @ 9:30am
Chef Mickey on Aug.27 @ 5:00pm
Welcome Letter for April and Christina to Port Orleans French Quarter
Minnie and Mickey Mousekeeping envelope from The Neuman Family
Thank you for your time Lynn :flower3:
Sent you a pm.:goodvibes

Hi There,

I just browsed through your 4shared, and you do amazing work.

Is there any way that I can get invitation letter and envelopes for my boys? We are taking their first Disney Vacation in December, and would like to have something to give them before we go. We are going to Disneyland. They like so many characters it would probably be best that they are from Mickey and Minnie. The boys names are Logan and Dominic.

Thank you for your help!

Melissa
Hi Melissa, here are your letters.:goodvibes

Oops...forgot the envelopes.:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter