Second thoughts (I've read too many reviews)

Do parents let kids drink soda all day at home? Luckily my kids only drink water, but if they liked soda having an unlimited supply would be more of a negative then a positive.

My guess is that many people eat/drink more/drink more soft drinks on vacation but when they get back home, they return to "normal".

At least I hope it is the case. :/

My guess is that many people eat/drink more/drink more soft drinks on vacation but when they get back home, they return to "normal".

At least I hope it is the case. :/
You would hope, but a lot of people bring up the free soda when recommending or justifying DCL. It does seem rather important to some. Now if they offered free wine I’d totally get it. LOL

You would hope, but a lot of people bring up the free soda when recommending or justifying DCL. It does seem rather important to some. Now if they offered free wine I’d totally get it. LOL

This.

Or All-you-can-eat Palo Chocolate Soufflé. :P

Just came off DCL #3. This time without kids( they weren't with us to begin with:)). Wouldn't trade DCL for any other. It's great with kids and without. What I love it the included soda. Kids can drink anytime with no additional charges.

I hope there are many other reasons that you enjoy DCL other than "free soda" (I quote free because really it's included in the price of your cruise fare - you paid for it). Other cruise lines offer unlimited soda packages for ~$15/day, so for around $120 extra per person (figuring 7-day cruise, including 15% gratuity) wanting unlimited soda, you can have all the "free soda" you want.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter