SB: Crop Snacks?

Amy OH

Earning My Ears
What are good snacks for an all day crop? Any favorites out there? Thanks, Amy

The snacks I usually serve are non-messy ones.....m&ms, starbursts, brownies, pretzels, etc. However, for an all day crop, I usually serve lunch and I try to make that non-messy too. Usually sandwiches and chips, but I do have a stipulation - no food and drink near the crop tables! HTH.

I went to a recent crop where they served yummy chicken salad with croissants for lunch. You could also do a cold cut tray with meat and cheese and let them build their own croissants.

Good snacks include most finger foods:
brownies, cookies, snack mix, candies, bite-sized fruit pieces with toothpicks, relish plate, ritz bits, pretzels, etc. I think potato chips tend to be a little greasy for a crop, but baked tortilla chips are a good choice esp. if there is a taco dip to go with them.

I always love it when drinks are offered. Something cold helps keep me energized! Iced tea or lemonade is a good choice, since they are inexpensive and most people like them. I hate to attend an all day crop and have to go in search of a jumbo drink to stay awake.

I just had my National Scrapbook Day event and this is what I served....

Snacks - m&ms, pretzels, starbursts, and tortilla chips with chili-cheese dip.

Lunch - A pasta con queso dish with salad

Dessert - homemade chocolate eclairs

Notice the Mexican theme......it was Cinco De Mayo as well as National Scrapbook Day.

The menu seemed to go over quite well. I served sandwiches and fruit last year and this year they seemed to like the menu better. I'm not sure if it was the hot dish or the theme.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts