SATC spoiler Alert

Poohy

Mouseketeer
His name is John!!! What did you think about the ending of SATC? I loved it.

If this is an answer for a TV show, maybe add 'spoiler' to the subject line for left coasters.

Thanks Dan. I was so excited that I forgot some people may not have seen it yet.

Great, Great, Great show!!!! I was so happy to see the 2 of them back together!!!!

Y'all, I am still crying. I started crying the minute Harry walked out of the room with the envelope, and I haven't been able to stop. "John" just made it worse.

what a great way to end it! It took me a minute...just hadn't even thought about the name thing.

I have been crying since Charlotte and Harry weren't going to get the first baby. I've gone through so many kleenex that it is sad. When I found out his name, I started to cry even harder.

It was a PERFECT ending!!!

I was screaming at the end, "His name is JOHN!!!"

I'm crying again - I'm going to miss that show so much!!

I was really surprised that his name was John... I had read somewhere a while ago that it was Fred. I guess I just expected something more unusual. But it was sooooo great!! I wanted her to end up with him and leave Paris... she wasn't herself there!

John John John !!!! And my DH says, what you don't know his name??

I love it when Smith says I Love You, and Samantha accepted it. I love that Charlotte is going to get a Chinese baby. I love Miranda gets her approval from her maid. I love that Big is in the picture again.

Can't be better, even though I would have said "I TOLD YOU SO" last season. :)

Didn't anyone cry when The flowers came for Samantha???

That got me...and of course Harry and Charlotte...

Boy I'm going to miss this show! :(

i was rolling when Big found out that the russian had smacked carrie and he going to kick some "russian ***"...the whole scene was just awesome!!

i laughed...i cried...here's to the girls of SATC...

And don't you love how Miranda - who pushed everyone away and tried to not care about people - turns out to be the one with this big extended family she takes care of.

It was just such a good show because of the way everyone grew. Charlotte got what she thought she wanted - and then ended up with what she needed - but she wouldn't have given him a chance without going through Trey first.

God - I'm going to MISS them so much!!

Yes, I cried at the flowers - and I cried when they were in full bloom at the end! I just love how this boy toy she picked up in a trendy restaurant turned out to be this great guy that is just what she needs.

EXACTLY! :)

But I wonder why they named Big - JOHN-...not that there's anything wrong with that name...I just thought it would be something really Italian, I have no idea why...

:p

I knew he would be there to pick up the pieces. Big walks in and saves her. :::crying smilie:::

You knew it was OVER after the slap!

I am going to miss that show! Waaah....the hair, the shoes, the drinks, the stories...

cheers to the girls!

OH THAT WAS AWESOME!

Loved every minute, every word, every tear, every LOL, every everything!

::yes::

I loved it too. I was happy with the last show. although it was a little depressing in the first 15 minutes.

I have been reading everyone's posts and I think I may have to watch the show again at midnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter