Sarah & Bobby's 11-13-11 WP/GF--Completed--ALL PHOTO LINKS FIXED!

Hey Sarah, I just posted my Save the Dates on my PJ...but I went the magnet route and also included a newsletter and Pre-RSVP. They were pretty easy to do and I ordered the magnets and postcards from Vista Print. Hope that helps!

Hey Y'all! So Im still alive, lol. Just suuper busy with graduation stuff and a few wedding things here and there.

We decided that for Save the Dates we will be doing luggage tags. Since its destination and all. This is the inspiration picture, I will send something similar to this although a little more formal with our newsletter and our Pre-RSVP's in the envelopes.
q2.jpg

q3.jpg

Here are the invitations we chose. They are from Michaels (On Sale!! Yess!!) and we will have them printed/embossed by a printer in silver ink to match the overall theme/decor..They are so pretty and just what I was wanting. I feel like they match what I want from the wedding and at the price we got them I couldnt beat it!
invitations-1.jpg

And I made our first newsletter, I feel like it should have some color or be a little more fun but I dont want it to be tacky or super bright either, especially since our wedding is really classy, subdued, and WHITE! lol Let me know what yall think..
invitations-1.jpg

And lastly, weve figured out our favors!! :banana: Since DF is Italian we will give cannoli's as our favors. Im not sure yet if we are forced to go through Disney since its food or if we can outsource that, because a local Italian bakery would be a lot less expensive than the 12.50/ two cannoli's at Tutto Italia. If anyone knows what the rule on this is, please let me know!!

On another note DF and I will be taking E pics soon and I am on the hunt for some cute outfits...what did you wear for your E pics and why?? Thanks gals :goodvibes

I love the save the date luggage tags. Very cute and practical. ;) Your invitations are very nice. Very classic. And if you got them on sale I am jealous. :laughing: I think the favor idea is cute..and yummy. I think they will make great favors. Are you planning on wrapping them up in something or have them in a lil box? It might look cute in like a lil bag with a nice tag on it. Just my opinion. :goodvibes

I love the save the date luggage tags. Very cute and practical. ;) Your invitations are very nice. Very classic. And if you got them on sale I am jealous. :laughing: I think the favor idea is cute..and yummy. I think they will make great favors. Are you planning on wrapping them up in something or have them in a lil box? It might look cute in like a lil bag with a nice tag on it. Just my opinion. :goodvibes

Thanks!! Yes, we will either put them in little bags with tags on them or in a nice box..Kind of depends on where we get them and the size of them, etc. I just hope they work out :confused3

Hey Sarah! Love all your new updates! The luggage tags are such a cute idea for the Save the Dates and your invitations look classically beautiful. I love the canolli as favors too, Im Italian too and am crazy about them! I would think you would have to go through Disney for these but I am not positive. Did you get your planner yet? I would ask her. Where are you doing your E-pics? I wore a white dress with some pink accents for mine. Cant wait to see how yours turn out!

Wow, they're some great updates! The luggage tag idea is great.

It's only an assumption, but I'm guessing that because the canolis aren't wrapped, then you'd have to get them through Disney. :confused3

Hey guys! No big updates this week, this is what Ive got so far:

I bought the clear luggage tags today, now I just need to get the design down. I also decided to do a card-style save the date in addition to the luggage tags and newsletters, I will post those pictures soon. Im waiting on an embosser to come in with our monogram so I can work on those.

Ive decided to take the beading out of the altar vases and surround our candles with stephanotis flowers, white of course. I think the change in pace from roses to stephanotis (in that small little detail) will help with variety. I will post some pictures of those too.

I had an epiphany last night about pre reception decor and had a heart attack! I havent thought about that yet!! :scared1: So now Im on the hunt for decor for the tallboys and other places. Question: What tables and things are there at a pre reception? What needs to be decorated besides the tall tables on the patio?? I really have no idea...:confused3 Sad, I know.

Today I started the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred....and boy did it shred me! Lol, I will be jello tomorrow..eek. Hopefully the results are great and I can keep up my willpower to do it everyday!

Hope everyone is having a great week! I will probably post a big list of questions for you guys soon to help me out with...Oh and we are just a few weeks away from signing our contract....yipppeee!! :cheer2:

On our BEO we have 1 skirted cocktail table for the guest book, 6 cocktail tables with 5 chairs per table and 3 tall boys with ivory linen.

We're just leaving them plain.

Just caught up with your latest updates. I love your luggage tags. i was thinking of something similar to use for our newsletter package to tie it in witht eh flight ticket invitations.

Really love your dress choice. You definately picked the right one.:goodvibes

MY DRESS IS IN!! I guess they finished it early and it is here!! I will be going to pick it up tonight and I cannot wait! I will also be taking my big heels to see just how much of a heel I can get away with, since we bought the dress already made for shorty's like me..lol I am soo excited! Im about to go to the dentist for some fillings today, so Im nervous and hope my pictures dont look extra stupid..lol. Wish me luck, girls!!:cool1:

Ooo good luck at the dentist. They scare me. :scared1: And :yay: that you got your dress in. That's sooo exciting.

Well, I survived the dentist..lol. Sorry Ive been MIA..its been very busy. I have good news though!!

Mom and I will be going to Disney in December!! Just a quick long weekend trip but it should be great! It will be a graduation/Christmas/Wedding trip! I am soo excited! We got everything for a steal and cannot wait! I havent seen airfare that cheap in soo long! I am a happy girl! So we will look into some of the other hotels for room blocks, try new restaurants for the group trip, and see exactly how everything will be decorated while we are there for our wedding in 1 year and 12 days!! EEEEK! Now I just cant decide whether its worth the money to go to MVMCP or not. 120.00 for the two of us seems steep. What are yall's thoughts? Worth it? Not worth it?

My luggage tags came in, and I will be working on those soon..the idea hunting has begun. I My aisle runner will be brought to the printer soon, and I need to start working on STD's and all that jazz. I got a bunch of plain black flip flops at Old Navy for my girls to wear when their shoes start hurting, and I need to find the perfect stuff to decorate them with. Ideas? Not too much excitement going on besides that but a little here and there.

My mom found my shoes! :lovestruc Love her! They were the last size 7 that had just come back from backorder...they were in stock for all of 4 hours..eek! So I got them and they should be delivered today! Heres a stock photo!
securedownload5.jpg

Oh and I promise I will post pictures of me in MY actual dress soon. I chose the French bustle and added a petticoat. Its soo pretty! :lovestruc The Texans game is on tonight so it will have to be later or tomorrow..lol. GOOOO TEXANS!! Talk to yall soon with better updates, I promise!

PS. Does anybody know about getting the LOA early? I know Mareeld got hers early but what are my chances? I cant wait 12 more days??!?!!!!!:laughing:

Thanks for the update. . . . I love reading your wedding journal posts sweetie. . . . . excited for you and your mom's upcoming trip. . . . Tell my sister I'm jealous but hope you gals have a wonderful time. :woohoo:

Oh, and PRETTY SHOES!!!

I love love love your shoes! Gorgeous. I hope you enjoy your trip. As far as the LOA..sorry I'm not sure how go about getting it early. I wish you luck with that though. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Wow, they are high shoes! :eek: They sure are pretty though!

chances are you wont get your LOA early. You're better off not expecting it until after the 1 year mark, and then if you get it early it will be a nice bonus

I am presuming I only got mine early because DF and I are on opposite sides of Australia and I told Joe this. So I had to send it to DF to sign he has to send it back I sign it and send it to Disney. I love your shoes! I am still hunting for my shoes I want green flats since green is my fav colour!

:cool1:Well I got my email tonight telling me to hurry and do the room block stuff so we can go to contract!!:banana: So DF and I will start that grueling process tomorrow or this weekend..this is going to be a HUGE guessing game! :confused3 How long after you return this do you get the actual LOA? EEEK IM SO EXCITED!! I think it will start to feel real shortly! :goodvibes Tomorrow is 50's day at school, so Im off to scour my closet for some sort of 50's-esque wear..wish me luck!

If yall have any room block tips or help that you did please let me know!! TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter