Sam's Club now sells tickets to Disney and Universal!

This is cool, but I can't seem to sign into my Sam's account to see the prices. It keeps telling me to try again later. Dangit.

Can someone post prices? I don't belong to Sam's but if it's worth the savings, I'll join

Looks like Sam's is experiencing technical difficulties. Chatted with someone there online who extended my membership an extra month for the trouble.

I'm excited to get in there and see what the savings is like though. You can book Disney resorts through them as well. And they have all the ticket options, even Disney After Hours (10% off for MK's and 15% off for AK's...didn't see HS's on offer).

My 4 park magic select tickets that I plan to buy this weekend will cost me 2189 (for 6) thru disney and thru Sam's it is only a total of $30 less. They dont take gift cards as of now. Bummed because I just converted all my Sam's gc's to Disney GC'S!

I finally got logged in. I priced out 3 day tickets in July. With taxes and fees it was 952. I got them on UT for 894 the other night. This would be a good thing for people that have CC rewards or Swagbucks to use at Sams.
I still can't get signed in, but it sounds like it might not be worth it anyway if UT is still cheaper.
I was interested to see what the resort discounts were...but somehow I doubt I'll find deluxe resorts cheaper than I can get them via renting DVC.

Oh, well. It was fun to think about for a few minutes, LOL.

In case anyone reads that awful People article, Fastpass is included for free with every single ticket Disney sells. ;)

Looking at 1 Regular day, 2 park Universal tickets with taxes
Sam's Club $188
Universal $188.50
UT $180.40

The only benefit I see here for this specific ticket is if you have Walmart Gift Cards, can get Walmart gift cards at a discount, have a Sam's Club offer on a credit card (ie spend $50 get $10 back that is currently on some Amex cards) or have a credit card that gives enough money back at Sam's Club to make up for the difference between UT and Sam's. Personally I'll still be buying this ticket from UT with a card that gets 3x on travel.

Last edited:
Looking at 1 Regular day, 2 park Universal tickets with taxes
Sam's Club $188
Universal $188.50
UT $180.40

The only benefit I see here for this specific ticket is if you have Walmart Gift Cards, can get Walmart gift cards at a discount, have a Sam's Club offer on a credit card (ie spend $50 get $10 back that is currently on some Amex cards) or have a credit card that gives enough money back at Sam's Club to make up for the difference between UT and Sam's. Personally I'll still be buying this ticket from UT with a card that gets 3x on travel.

What about Dosh? How does this change pricing?
5% using Discover until end of March
Plus the $20 from Dosh
Could purchase one ticket when combining the above offers.

Last edited:
What about Dosh? How does this change pricing?
5% using Discover until end of March
Plus the $20 from Dosh
Could purchase one ticket when combining the above offers.

Dosh is a good option when they have their 8% or 10% offers. Right now I only have 2% with Dosh which would be $3.76 if I figured correctly. How are you getting $20 from Dosh?

Even though it will be a while before I need to buy tickets (no trip planned until 2021), this could work out to be a good dealfor me. I can cash out my SB for Sam's/Wal-Mart gift cards and use them towards tickets. Since I don't "pay" for my gift cards, this would allow me to get a very steep discount off of my tickets. In the past, I would either buy my tickets from UCT or get gift cards from Target and buy tickets from Disney directly.

Finally got into Sam's. Already got our tickets for upcoming June trip, but I decided to do a comparison. Three 5-day flexible tickets with park-hoppers from Sam's would be $1479.03 vs. Three 4-Day flexible Park-Hoppers + Extra Day from UT for $1565.16. Sam's would've saved us $86.13 for this trip. Obviously the $45 membership fee would factor in, but that's still $40 cheaper than UT for us. Figure in some credit card cash back on the purchase and a couple discount Disney gift cards for spending money down there and I'm thinking I'll have to keep Sam's in mind for future trips! Now if either Discover It or Chase Freedom would put Wholesale Clubs back in their quarterly bonus rotation in time for my 2021 trip! :)

This x10! :thumbsup2
Except something in the back of my mind is telling me the 5X for Wholesale doesn't count for travel or services? Or am I making that up? I know with Discover it counted for my membership dues, which surprised me.

Hi there,

Undercover Tourist is lower for the tickets you mention.

Please be careful when comparing prices. The real price is $1,604.67 so it is more than our $1565.16 price.

You don’t see the actual fees or full price until later in the checkout process.

Thank you

Undercover Tourist
Good to know. I thought I had gone through most of the check-out, but maybe not. I'm always afraid to go too far and accidentally book a vacation I'm not intending to actually take!

I've had nothing but excellent experiences with Undercover Tourist! I expect I'll have many more for future trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter