Sam's Club now sells tickets to Disney and Universal!

Saw this:
https://people.com/travel/sams-club-discounted-tickets-disneyland-disney-world/

Not sure how it works, if they are linkable or what. Universal tickets are a nice discount too.
I just read the article.
I've never been impressed by the fawning rose petal droppers at People magazine and this line cements my disdain for their writers and Editors.
"As a special treat for kids, all tickets will also include Disney FastPass, which lets visitors cut the lines at some of the park’s most popular attractions."
As though Sams has cut a special deal with WDW for the Fast Pass perk. :sad2:

I priced UT and the Sam’s price. I priced several ticket options. UT was less $$ for our dates for all tickets I checked. The 9 day park hopper plus was the closest. Still around $1 less from UT even if going through Dosh for Sam’s.

Now you have to factor in today's ticket price increase that went into effect.

There have been a couple of price increases that went into effect today at Walt Disney World that guests should be aware of. The following increases are effective immediately.

To option to add the Park Hopper to a one-day theme park ticket has increased to $60 (up $5 from $55), 2 and 3-day tickets are now $70 (up $5 from $65), and 4-day to 10-day tickets are now $80 (up $5 from $75).

The price for adding the Park Hopper Plus option remains the same at $80 for one day, $90 for 2 and 3-day, and $100 for 4 to 10-day tickets.

Additionally, there has been a change in the price of preferred parking; the cost is now $45 for the regular season and peak season will remain at $50 per day. The pricing for non-preferred parking will remain unchanged.

Finally, the date-based ticket prices have shown an increase to not only the one-day tickets but to the multi-day tickets as well. We are working on the specifics currently and will add more details to this post as well as to our Tickets page as soon as possible.

What about Dosh? How does this change pricing?
5% using Discover until end of March
Plus the $20 from Dosh
Could purchase one ticket when combining the above offers.
how is discover 5%?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter