Sample source live at 9am

And they are all gone :sad2: OH well

Was busy yesterday. Received a summons for jury selection for yesterday, so I was busy with that. Read the thread, and just checked to see if there were any left..nope...they are all gone. Oh well. Better luck in spring :flower:

Was busy yesterday. Received a summons for jury selection for yesterday, so I was busy with that. Read the thread, and just checked to see if there were any left..nope...they are all gone. Oh well. Better luck in spring :flower:
try again,,,it was saying that to me and then I kept trying after seeing others still getting in,,refresh and cross fingers.

It is really strange, My friend up north had the same issues. I told her to try her phone, and it was all good. She still can’t get in on her laptop, so there are issues, but glad you got some.

I got 11 offers plus the bonus jam. Do they send you the item or coupons for the items?

I got 11 offers plus the bonus jam. Do they send you the item or coupons for the items?
Probably both. I have gotten samples as well as coupons. It depends on the item - last time one of the items was a gnocci dish so they sent me a coupon. Also we got coupons for bouillons. I almost forgot to use my coupons so on the last day I was shopping and using 4 sets of coupons for all the different items.

How does everyone answer the questions? Do you actually pick a brand or choose other? Just curious as seems I seldom get more than 7 or 8 but others get more. Is there a strategy you use?

How does everyone answer the questions? Do you actually pick a brand or choose other? Just curious as seems I seldom get more than 7 or 8 but others get more. Is there a strategy you use?
any of the yes and no questions I answer yes and then I say OTHER for everything. They're trying to get you to try new things

Probably both. I have gotten samples as well as coupons. It depends on the item - last time one of the items was a gnocci dish so they sent me a coupon. Also we got coupons for bouillons. I almost forgot to use my coupons so on the last day I was shopping and using 4 sets of coupons for all the different items.
I think generally if it's something that they can ship that is shelf stable (with no special handling) until the expiry date --- you get the item. If it's something that requires special handling refrigerating, freezing, or short expiry --- they'll send a coupon (may be free or a really good discount.)

We also got the free gnocchi coupon and have bought the product again several times since we had tried the product with the free coupon and enjoyed it. If they'd only given a $1 or $2 coupon instead of the free coupon I doubt we'd have redeemed or bought without trying at all. The free coupon has meant we've bought different types of the same product --- that we likely wouldn't have tried ever without the free coupon. There's been other discount only coupons that didn't come with a sample or free coupon that we haven't used and likely never will.

If it has a longer expiry window you may get only a sample (bars, k-cups, etc...) or you may get a sample and a coupon (we love those since if it's good we'll buy more and the coupon is the extra carrot.) Where it's only been a coupon it's probably far less likely that we'll buy the product and use the coupon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter