Sample source live at 9am

Error message - What they couldn't have fixed all the bugs before it went live?
SAMPLE SOURCE.jpg

I logged in but nothing. No samples available. Doesn't look like it's going live today unless it's a bit later.

No samples currently available!
Sorry! We are currently out of stock! Samples are usually available Spring, Summer, and Fall (while supplies last). Because you are a registered member, if you qualify for items we have coming up, we will automatically email you.

This is now so I didn't log in early.

I finally got logged in to a Sold Out message. :sad:

did I miss it? I can't log in, error messages, but I guess it's ok. I don't need samples.

We're currently experiencing a high volume of traffic.
Rest assured, we have lots of samples still available!
We are allowing those currently placing orders to finish their check-out before we allow more members in to the website.
Keep checking back - more doors will open soon!
Thank you!

Did anyone actually get in?

I have 2 internet windows open for 2 accounts and 1 has the above error message and the other has the no samples available.

Not me. I checked smartcanucks where people usually say how many they got, it’s the same as here. Canadian free stuff on Fb, Same.

Time for them to call it a day. People just can't sit and refresh for an hour.

Now they have a different error message - high volume of traffic but samples are still available - yea all the stop smoking ones or the ones nobody wants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter