same old same old

You'll be sorry when I slime you. Especially since you don't like girls. :scared1:

I'm sorry already.
throwinguprainbow.jpg

Yeah, Michael. But it was never a quiet "hey, Rob, that's not a flattering look" the way a good friend would tell you.

It was alway. "Rob's FAT" in public, and out loud! :scared1: And she'd do the same thing to other people, too. Saxton and Louie were her other prime targets. She was obviously just a mean, mean lady.

You and Jenn better watch out. Now that I'm ignoring her, she'll probably latch onto one of you as her next vicitim.

Are you saying I lack TACT? Me? The princess of diplomacy?
I was simply pointing out your fashion faux pas...but if you want to make me into a monster.......I won't stop you.

(but me league of defenders will! :lovestruc Michael and David)

Rob I'm sure you have a cute Butt.;)

Thanks, Jamie!

So what do you think? I've now had 5 PMs of people telling me I should let Rosie off the hook and stop "ignoring" her.

I'm not sure. Maybe if she stops calling all of us fat all the danged time!

Thanks, Jamie!

So what do you think? I've now had 5 PMs of people telling me I should let Rosie off the hook and stop "ignoring" her.

I'm not sure. Maybe if she stops calling all of us fat all the danged time!

Just talk about how her PomPom's hang down to her knees.
Rosie is Rosie, you just got to love the old Hag.:confused3

I say let her hang!!!

(oops...I forgot..you can see that its me)
NEVERMIND :rolleyes1

:headache:

I enjoy the quick wit, etc., that we are all known for, but for goodness sakes, I feel like I'm watching kids on the playground. Overall this forum is a fun, supportive place, but this is a little too much for me. My former boss (who is now a colleague) insults people and when they take umbrage, follow-ups it up with "Just Teasing" (uh....No, you're not.) A veiled jest is still an insult and I have enough of it in my worklife already, thank you.

Have fun y'all.

I enjoy the quick wit, etc., that we are all known for, but for goodness sakes, I feel like I'm watching kids on the playground. Overall this forum is a fun, supportive place, but this is a little too much for me. My former boss (who is now a colleague) insults people and when they take umbrage, follow-ups it up with "Just Teasing" (uh....No, you're not.) A veiled jest is still an insult and I have enough of it in my worklife already, thank you.

Have fun y'all.

Okay. :rolleyes:

Have fun y'all.

Sorry you're taking it that way. Many of us converse off the boards as well as on. Our jesting is truly just that.
I'd be the first to apologize if I really hurt anyone's feelings. Those whom engage in this word play know that.

Have fun y'all.

SeattleRedBear,

I'm sorry if we've upset you with our silliness. It's just what we do.

I'll stop now.

Turning off the "ignore" function now.

(Though I have to say, it's been interesting to watch the way the posts show up with Rosie's posts either completely invisible, or only in quotes . . .:laughing:)

Have fun y'all.

:sad2:

Have fun y'all.

Well......crickets......crickets.....so, I guess we aren't AS funny/witty as we thought. Note taken. And filed away for later use when/where necessary.

p.s. ISWEARICAN'TLEAVETHISBOARDFORADECENTDATEwithadearfriendWITHOUTSOMETHINGGOINGTOHADEZINAHANDBASKET. GODILOVEYOUGUYS.

Well......crickets......crickets.....so, I guess we aren't AS funny/witty as we thought. Note taken. And filed away for later use when/where necessary.

p.s. ISWEARICAN'TLEAVETHISBOARDFORADECENTDATEwithadearfriendWITHOUTSOMETHINGGOINGTOHADEZINAHANDBASKET. GODILOVEYOUGUYS.

Yes we are.

But I should tell you that leaving the boards can be hazardous to your health.
I once went to pee and returned to find they were trying to roast my g-o-a-t* for a bbq!

*I spelled it out cause I know it upsets you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter