same old same old

Rosie, are the boys being mean to you again?

No, the boys are not being mean. I'm just ignoring her and celebrating that she's DEAD. TO. ME! :thumbsup2

She started it when she called me fat for the bazillionth time! She deserves what she gets.

We'll see who looks fat then! :laughing:

A few days out in the sun. :rolleyes1
I think they call it Bloat
As in - her bloated corpse started to rot.
Yeah - she'll be looking fatter.

Can we spend the money we save on a party? :yay:

Oh HELL no!

We're not all gonna go naked, and ixnay on the glass coffin. :idea: How about we just wrap her in old burlap potato sacks and leave her by the curb with the recycling?

I do like the theme and after partie ideas.

We could serve cocktails. I like cocktails. :thumbsup2

I do admire your effort to make this a Green event, but I really think we need to consider some sort of formal enclosure. Sort of an ironic metaphor for her often lack of "enclosures" for the you know girlie parts.

Now. Does anyone know where the Ignore feature is in real life? Cause I need to activate that on a couple of trollops out here.

Rosie, are the boys being mean to you again?

::yes:: ::yes::

And all I did was make a fashion suggestion....:sad1:

Now, carry on and plan this thing...I'm going to lunch.
I expect gardenias and music when I back!!!

No, the boys are not being mean. I'm just ignoring her and celebrating that she's DEAD. TO. ME! :thumbsup2

She started it when she called me fat for the bazillionth time! She deserves what she gets.

Really, now... isn't dead.to.me slightly pushing it? ;)

She probably didn't mean "fat", maybe she meant "phat"... "pretty hot and tempting" crap! I cannot remember what movie that is from.... :thumbsup2

A few days out in the sun. :rolleyes1
I think they call it Bloat
As in - her bloated corpse started to rot.
Yeah - she'll be looking fatter.

Can we spend the money we save on a party? :yay:

Of course we can spend the money on a party! What better use is there?

I do admire your effort to make this a Green event, but I really think we need to consider some sort of formal enclosure. Sort of an ironic metaphor for her often lack of "enclosures" for the you know girlie parts.

Now. Does anyone know where the Ignore feature is in real life? Cause I need to activate that on a couple of trollops out here.

A "green event" huh? That sounds great! We'll just toss her on the compost heap and let nature take care of it! It's perfect! We'll need to make sure the potato sacks are bio-degradable, though.

Sorry, no "ignore" function in real life, but the one on the DIS works pretty well. (Assuming that Jenn's post means Rosie has been prattling on while I am blissfully unaware . . . :rolleyes1)

Rosie - the dead thing is not going to work if you keep blabbing.
Think about that time you dated the necrophiliac - and go with that.

Really, now... isn't dead.to.me slightly pushing it? ;)

She probably didn't mean "fat", maybe she meant "phat"... "pretty hot and tempting" crap! I cannot remember what movie that is from.... :thumbsup2

She said my butt looked huge in these pants. There's no "confusing" that with a compliment, Jenn.

And she's always calling me fat. And Saxton, and Louie, too. And Wally once.

So nope. Not pushing it. Dead. To. Me.

She said my butt looked huge in these pants. There's no "confusing" that with a compliment, Jenn.

And she's always calling me fat. And Saxton, and Louie, too. And Wally once.

So nope. Not pushing it. Dead. To. Me.

Yeah. There's just no way to turn that into a compliment.

On the bright side (said the fearless new guy/defender of Rosie)- at least you had a friend willing to share her opinion. I was at a meeting of young professionals here in my hometown, and I was shocked at what people will wear today. There were some ladies and gentlemen who obviously had NO friends willing to share the way Rosie did.
Not that she is right. I haven't seen the butt- in or out of the pants. And I promise I would not use the F-word. Except in self reference.

If it's going to be a proper event we need a logo -
So we can promote it.
I took the liberty ...
DeadRose.jpg

If it's going to be a proper event we need a logo -
So we can promote it.
I took the liberty ...
DeadRose.jpg

Yesssssssssss.

On my way to cafepress. I can't decide between the hoochie shorts or the wife beater tankini....decisions, decisions.

Yesssssssssss.

On my way to cafepress. I can't decide between the hoochie shorts or the wife beater tankini....decisions, decisions.

The choice should be obvious dude. ;)

See? And I was thinking the hoochie shorts for sure.

You'll be sorry when I slime you. Especially since you don't like girls. :scared1:

Yeah. There's just no way to turn that into a compliment.

On the bright side (said the fearless new guy/defender of Rosie)- at least you had a friend willing to share her opinion. I was at a meeting of young professionals here in my hometown, and I was shocked at what people will wear today. There were some ladies and gentlemen who obviously had NO friends willing to share the way Rosie did.
Not that she is right. I haven't seen the butt- in or out of the pants. And I promise I would not use the F-word. Except in self reference.

Yeah, Michael. But it was never a quiet "hey, Rob, that's not a flattering look" the way a good friend would tell you.

It was always. "Rob's FAT" in public, and out loud! :scared1: And she'd do the same thing to other people, too. Saxton and Louie were her other prime targets. She was obviously just a mean, mean lady.

You and Jenn better watch out. Now that I'm ignoring her, she'll probably latch onto one of you as her next vicitim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter