They are listed on the website. They also should be listed on this first page.

$585 for Dopey, $385 for goofy. It’s a 6.6% fee.
So the same price, then... I thought maybe it was different when you posted "new processing fees".

I am trying to register for two course challenge/wine and dine. It doesn't show sold out but when I click on the link, it only offers kids and chear squad. anyone else register lately?

@rteetz If you already updated this, my apologies, but I didn't see it. In regards to the new rules for 2018 to run for a charity! I got the following from the GKTW website:

New this year:
A two-night minimum hotel and theme park ticket package is required with all participation options. After joining our team, you will be introduced to an official Disney travel coordinator who will assist you with building a customized plan for your trip to Walt Disney World. You will be able to take advantage of special resort pricing for event weekend, add nights to your stay, arrange theme park tickets and dining plans, as well as add other amenities to your stay. Please note if you live within a 90 mile radius, you may waive the two-night minimum hotel stay requirement. For Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Walt Disney World Cast Members, the ticket requirement will be waived.

A lot of info has been posted about the above....HOWEVER, it is good to know that locals (within the 90 mile radius) can waive the hotel requirement and passholders and cast members can waive the ticket requirement. This is NOT posted on the RunDisney website itself. I'm glad I looked into it further because I was bummed thinking I wouldn't get to run for a charity again as I do not need rooms or tickets. Thought it would be helpful info since this is new for the charities. I'm assuming this is across the board for all charities participating and not just GKTW. However, theirs is the only charity I looked into.

@rteetz If you already updated this, my apologies, but I didn't see it. In regards to the new rules for 2018 to run for a charity! I got the following from the GKTW website:

New this year:
A two-night minimum hotel and theme park ticket package is required with all participation options. After joining our team, you will be introduced to an official Disney travel coordinator who will assist you with building a customized plan for your trip to Walt Disney World. You will be able to take advantage of special resort pricing for event weekend, add nights to your stay, arrange theme park tickets and dining plans, as well as add other amenities to your stay. Please note if you live within a 90 mile radius, you may waive the two-night minimum hotel stay requirement. For Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Walt Disney World Cast Members, the ticket requirement will be waived.

A lot of info has been posted about the above....HOWEVER, it is good to know that locals (within the 90 mile radius) can waive the hotel requirement and passholders and cast members can waive the ticket requirement. This is NOT posted on the RunDisney website itself. I'm glad I looked into it further because I was bummed thinking I wouldn't get to run for a charity again as I do not need rooms or tickets. Thought it would be helpful info since this is new for the charities. I'm assuming this is across the board for all charities participating and not just GKTW. However, theirs is the only charity I looked into.
Thanks! I heard this but nice to have it in writing. I will add it as I have to update the registration process as well.

I have a question about the accounts, are these the same as your normal Disney Accts for tickets, MDE and such?

I am looking for the runDisney shirts size chart with no success. I know my size but what do I choose for a 12 y.o. girl? TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!