JessicaGreye

Earning My Ears
Hi experts. I've done a few RunDisney races in the past (and will be doing the half this January) and I am thinking about signing up for the Star Wars 10k, which I know sell out in a minute. I won't be 100% sure I will be able to do it when it's time to register. I know that people have transferred within the race weekend, but is it possible to transfer to an different race weekend if I am unable to do the race? (I overheard someone talking about doing this, but cannot find anything on the RunDisney website saying this is a possibility.). Thanks!

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
Hi experts. I've done a few RunDisney races in the past (and will be doing the half this January) and I am thinking about signing up for the Star Wars 10k, which I know sell out in a minute. I won't be 100% sure I will be able to do it when it's time to register. I know that people have transferred within the race weekend, but is it possible to transfer to an different race weekend if I am unable to do the race? (I overheard someone talking about doing this, but cannot find anything on the RunDisney website saying this is a possibility.). Thanks!
No, you cannot transfer from one race to another.

• huskies90

DIS Veteran
    Hi!! Any guess on the dates for Wine and Dine 2020? 10/31 falls on a Saturday in 2020 and wonder if folks think it will be 10/29/20 - 11/1/20 or if it will be 11/5/20 - 11/8/20?

• CassieRuns

Mouseketeer
    Updated this thread. Let me know if anyone notices anything still out of date.
    Hey! You said that 2020 Disneyland Paris packages are on sale now but when you get a package they still aren’t selling race bibs yet...? Unless I’m missing something? I couldn’t find a way to add them...

rteetz

Hey! You said that 2020 Disneyland Paris packages are on sale now but when you get a package they still aren’t selling race bibs yet...? Unless I’m missing something? I couldn’t find a way to add them...
    I thought you could get a race package through a travel agent already. I remember seeing people on Facebook talk about that. I could be wrong though. I know individual race bibs are not on sale yet.

dbb727

Mouseketeer
    Has anyone here registered via a charity organization? Does the registration automaticallly merge over to Run Disney site, and if so how long did it take?

Of course I waited until last minute to register (for marathon weekend) and I made sure to sign up today so I could submit my POT, but there was no place on charity’s registration to enter POT info and it’s been several hours but the registration doesn’t show up on my rundisney account. Help?!!

Harlaxton

Earning My Ears
    I thought you could get a race package through a travel agent already. I remember seeing people on Facebook talk about that. I could be wrong though. I know individual race bibs are not on sale yet.
    I booked a 2020 Disneyland Paris package which guarantees me bibs for all races (or any races I choose) last week through a travel agency so I can confirm your thoughts there.

• momandmousefan

Mouseketeer
    I’m thinking they’ll move it back to the 5-8th.
    In this same vein, anyone know when they historically have typically released dates by? We need to book DVC 11 months out usually and we are aiming to do wine and dine 2020. We'd pretty much need to book by the end of Nov/early Dec to snag best availbility so I'm hoping race dates are released by then.

rteetz

In this same vein, anyone know when they historically have typically released dates by? We need to book DVC 11 months out usually and we are aiming to do wine and dine 2020. We'd pretty much need to book by the end of Nov/early Dec to snag best availbility so I'm hoping race dates are released by then.
    Should be December.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates