JessicaGreye

Earning My Ears
Hi experts. I've done a few RunDisney races in the past (and will be doing the half this January) and I am thinking about signing up for the Star Wars 10k, which I know sell out in a minute. I won't be 100% sure I will be able to do it when it's time to register. I know that people have transferred within the race weekend, but is it possible to transfer to an different race weekend if I am unable to do the race? (I overheard someone talking about doing this, but cannot find anything on the RunDisney website saying this is a possibility.). Thanks!

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
Hi experts. I've done a few RunDisney races in the past (and will be doing the half this January) and I am thinking about signing up for the Star Wars 10k, which I know sell out in a minute. I won't be 100% sure I will be able to do it when it's time to register. I know that people have transferred within the race weekend, but is it possible to transfer to an different race weekend if I am unable to do the race? (I overheard someone talking about doing this, but cannot find anything on the RunDisney website saying this is a possibility.). Thanks!
No, you cannot transfer from one race to another.

huskies90

DIS Veteran
Hi!! Any guess on the dates for Wine and Dine 2020? 10/31 falls on a Saturday in 2020 and wonder if folks think it will be 10/29/20 - 11/1/20 or if it will be 11/5/20 - 11/8/20?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates