Roll call for the 10/23/2004 Western Magic. Who's with us?

This is going to be too much fun I think.

Beano,
At least now you know who is holding you out of the Disney Suite. I don't think that I have ever met someone that has stayed in the suite. I always thought that the people that get the Disney suites must be too stuffy to play with us because they don't seem to be around. I think that we may have found the exception.

Fran,
I am glad that you made it over to this thead. I would hate to think of you all alone on last year's while we are hanging over here.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Two parties...........does that mean 2 or 4 bottles of Asti???????

Count us in!
Fran:wave2:

Hi Tim,
Saw your message on the old thread, thought I'd post over here.

The kids said they saw y'all often. They had a blast on this cruise!! Any time we were with them it seemed all the bartenders knew them by name :confused: Gee, not my kids :rolleyes:

We started to go to the clubs, but missed our beach music. We go out dancing a lot when we're home, so we spent a little more alone time on the cruise.

We're not sure about another Disney cruise. Haven't completely ruled it out, but right now have plans for an Alaskan cruise and a trip to Ireland in '04.

Now Jenn and Brian are planning a Disney cruise next year, they want to take his nephew.

Looks like you guys already have quite a crew lined up!! Sounds like fun!

Loretta

We are in 8516, just forward and across the elevators from you!

So, YOU are the reason I couldn't get the Walt suite on this cruise! Well, I guess I'll have to party with you anyway!! :)

Can we leave now????

'Beano':cool:

You guys are driving me NUTS! I have had this reservation since they opened the reservation process for 2004. What is that about 8 months or so? I have been doing fine UNTIL I started reading your posts. Now I am sooooo ready to go. Is it time yet? Now my Dec trip to WDW won't give me my Disney fix like it is suppose to.

Wow, looks like we're already getting quite a few people for this cruise...YEAH BABY!!!

I'm glad to see so many people from the 10/18 eastern cruising again on this one. It will give me a chance to get to know you all even better.

Beano & Faith...thanks for the party locations...totally looking forward to it. Fran, let me know what Asti you brought...I love me some Asti, and I usually get Martini & Rossi, but the stuff Tim served up, which I believe was from you...was DELICIOUS. :)

Loretta...you guys just have to come. I only ran into you a couple times, but would love to get the chance to hang out on the next cruise. :) Alaska, schmalaska...I've heard it's really cold there...LOL...wouldn't you rather be in the sun with us on CC? :)

Is it time yet?

A party in the Walt Disney suite, maybe we should do back to back cruises again!

Dana..LOL!
That is so funny, that is about what JJ (DH) said!

Usually his vacation plans are something like "Where are we going this time?' I pack a bag and tell him what time to be at the airport.

Now, while floating in an inner tube on CC, he says 'Ya know, I really like this tropical stuff, Alaska is really cool, I mean REALLY COOL. I wanna go where it's :sunny: '

So who knows? If we decide to cruise next year, it will definitely be Western.

But next time, Beano has to promise to let us know WHERE the party is before he disappears from sail-a-way. Couldn't put my family thru the agony of three bottles of champagne again :rolleyes:

Loretta :wave2:

:sunny: Loretta :sunny: just keep thinking about CC...who wouldn't want to go there again. :) And this time, I'm sure someone will clue you in on the parties...we got lucky and ran into Beano at the terminal before boarding. :) We can't let you guys suffer through all that champagne again...we love to share. :)

Denine..you gotta come...I haven't met you yet. :)

Hey, Dana

Denise here (aka Skylynx) Sent you an email but it might have gone awry. John and I will be on this cruise too...I see since the October 2002 Wonder trip where we dined at the loud and luscious Table Sixteen together you've been making some new cruise friends that might have been wilder than we were! We are looking forward to meeting everyone and doing the Western cruise. I've got friends that have a house on Grand Cayman by Rum Point we're thinking of invading for a few hours for some fantastic snorkeling (their house is on a conch preserve with coral heads in waist high water just fifty feet offshore...when you get tired of snorkeling you can just stand up and take a rest!) After taking the kids on the Wonder this coming February, we'll be ready for some "adult" play in October. Imagine booking the same cruise again. It's a small world after all. Hmm, where have I heard that before? It's catchy. ;-)

Denise-
That sound awesome! Last Western we took we did not get to go to Cayman...adult fun sounds great! :)
Looking forward to meeting you!!!!:wave2:

Adult fun sounds good to me. Could someone please clarify that for me, Beano, Dave, Cindy, Dave, Fran, Kamy, Renee, Dana, and Steve? We might take that the wrong way. "Adult fun" could mean a lot of things.

OK, the Asti was the Cinzano brand. It was what one guy at a wine shop called..... (use snooty, stuck-up voice) "A SUPERMARKET brand. I finally had the guy at Kash and Karry (yes, a supermarket) order me a few bottles. It is about the same price as Martini and Rossi.

As for "adult fun"...............hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm not sure Tarzan what that is. Especially since we had Matt, Steven , Kelly and her friend Abby running through our cabin...CONSTANTLY! Lucky for us, we did get to lock the door to the suriel bath.....but remember, Disney says that the suriel bath is for "exfolitation". Steam and mud. 2 naked bodies......yeah right!
:tongue:

princess:
Oh my God! I can't wait to party with all of you.

Just to let you know I had to book this crusie last November to get the Walt Disney Suite. The bummer part is that I had to wait 2 years to go again, because I only wanted the Walt Disney Suite. As soon as I got back back from the Halloween western cruise last year I called to rebook.They told me the suite is booked for the entire schedule. They said the only way to get cat 1 is to fax a request and wait for a phone call. So I did and we got the call in in a month or so. :earseek:
So you bet you sweet "you know what" that I took it.

Anyway I can't wait to meet all of you. It sounds like we will have a blast.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Our board from the cruise last October is still going strong :grouphug: and some of us are meeting in WDW this December but Sandy told me about this board so I just had to read and boy do you guys sound like fun!:jumping1: I can always blame Sandy for telling me about this board.

I am Disney Dudette #2 & Disney Dudette #3 & I are going on the cruise in October. Disney Dudette #1 is in "love":lovestruc :love2: & doesn't know what she's doing! We know Denine too! We had the best time on our last cruise & felt like we knew so many of the cruisers because of these boards. Sandy & I are "Asti people" so if there's a party - we're there!
Don't expect any postings from DD#3 she is slightly computer illiterate.

I am going away this weekend - Reunion Time but I will try to post from time to time. Have a great weekend. Toodles:wave2: ::MickeyMo JEANNE alias DD#2

Hi Jeanne, you found the thread. I do believe this is a bunch of crazy people here. Can't believe we found more Asti people to party with. I, too, felt like a traitor but a few of the others are on Denine's thread for their Eastern cruise. Like Lori said, Meet new friends but keeeeep the old ......

To everyone else: the 3 Dudettes are fun to cruise with. Wait till you see the 3 together. What one doesn't think of the other one will. They will keep the party going. I just hope that Dudette 1 will book also. Dudette 3 is computer illiterate but has been known to pop in right before the cruise. She gave us a lot of laughs last year with her posts and attempted posts.
Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter