Roll call for the 10/23/2004 Western Magic. Who's with us?

BeanoC

I almost don't feel the way I do.
We have just returned from back-to-back DCL cruises, and we had a wonderful time!

Our next 7-day adventure will be aboard the Magic on October 23rd, 2004 for the western itinerary. This will be our 2nd western cruise, 7th DCL cruise overall.

We have DIS meets to plan, and so much more to do. So let's get started!!!

Who's with me???

'Beano':cool:

Hey Beano!
Count us in!!!::yes::
(as if you didn't already know that)

Anyone else???

Can't wait to :boat: again!

Oh no...

Kamgen, YOU'RE on this cruise too? AGAIN??? I might have to re-think this. I can only take so much of cruising with you. Are you bringing your DH again as well?

Ok, who else is in? Somebody save me from the wrath of Kamgen!!

;)

Hey! Enough of that! :tongue:
You were sitting right next to me when we booked this cruise! Now smile and be nice! :sunny:

Can't wait to see you and your family again!

Come on, I know for a fact there are others!!! LOL!:wave2:

Don't worry! I will be there too. You know to keep everything sane. You two alone would be too dangerous.

Oh, that's good news, tarzanman. Lord knows you are the voice of reason. Especially when that voice is Eric Cartman's... throughout dinner. I think the waiter will be traumatized.

Poor guy didn't know what the heck was going on did he? That was funny!!! Now you know why they put us in the corner all the time.

HEY,

What's goin on here! Why is it you folks keep scheduling your cruises a week after us?? We will be on the Oct 16 Eastern next year.

Hope you had a great time on the Eastern!! I can't say enough about the Western, it was unbelievable. The dis group we were with (cruisetoberfest II) had some great ideas that you should definately consider on your next cruise. I wish our schedules could line up better. We will have to swap stories, I was wondering if you guys were able to out-do the 02 cruise??

Welcome back to the mainland,

okwmeister

We'll be with you again too! We had such a great time last cruise, I can't wait for the next one. Only 362 more days. LOL

Dave- I'm glad you decided to post this time, instead of just lurking. It's a lot more fun this way.:teeth:

:wave2: Hi guys...

We're IN!!! Beano, I've got your back...and whatever else you need protecting from Kamy. LOL :love1: Of course, if she's busy with you, that leaves Tarzanman wide open...:hug:

My DH can't stop talking about the trip and the next cruise we have planned with you guys....and Spud, make sure you and your DH keep it down since we have adjoining rooms...LOL :laughing:

This trip is going to be awesome...who's buying shots at Senor Frogs???

Dana !!!

I got them shots covered, girlfriend. ;)

Thanks for protecting me from Kamy. She scares me. Then again, me dancing with her husband would scare anyone!! I guess we won't even talk about the couple's massage... :laughing:

I got our table reserved in the front row of Rockin' bar D baby!!! Let's go!!

Yeah Baby!!! Sign me up for everything...twice. ::yes:: Especially Rockin'Bar D....it's "murder on the dance floor" isn't it. LOL

Hey Tarzanman...hook a gal up with the soundtrack...:)

Kamy - we are owed another Karoake song...you and me baby...!!! This time...it will have to be the entire song, not just the chorus. :cool1:

Miss those BBC's, CC, and Rockin'Bar D....hhhmmm, how soon can we start the countdown?

Well Hellooooooooooo:

Hubby and I switched our cruise to the Eastern on October 16th. However, now we are thinking about changing again to this cruise. I mean, after seeing Tim without a shirt on, I so desperately want to see more!

I just hope this next cruise we get to party a little bit. Did anyone notice if after dry-dock the Magic is now using muzzles for the children so they can't ask for the parents as soon as the parents sit down to have some fun?

Muzzles! Now that sounds like a good idea. This cruise should rock like this year's did. Senor Frogs will not know what hit it. Cannot wait!!!! Only 51 weeks left to go!!!

Timmy!!! Glad to see you got back okay.

Suggest you rent Saturday Night Fever and practice, practice, practice. Your wife's a tough act to follow. :cool:

Looking forward to 10/23.

Dave (Spud's DH)

Hey everyone! Looks like we have a good group already! Let's go now! LOL!!! :laughing:

I sure hope we can hit Carlos & Charlie's and Senor Frogs during the day! Might have to skip dinner that night! :crazy:

Dana- Karaoke! Yeah baby....I am ready to go! Glad you and Steve had so much fun!

Dave- Thanks....Usually Tim is the most popular...nice to know I was able to steal the spotlight at 70's night! :teeth:

Doug- Well darn it! You and Christy need to switch! I know, it works around your school schedule....funny how we keep missing each other!

Can't wait to see everyone again and to meet some more new DIS friends! :grouphug:

Dave,

I will definitely practice this year to be the best John Travolta I can be next year. Does anyone have a copy of Saturday Night Fever on DVD that I could borrow for a while? I don't actually want to own that movie. Just kidding. I am sure that it will be on TV enough this year for me to get the moves down.

Glad to see that you got on the DIS boards. It should keep things interesting. We need to have more posts than any of the other October threads. Let's get going.

I second that! We should have the most posts...I know we are a shy group, but I think we can do it! :rotfl:

So, is it too early to discuss excursions?? :happy1:
We missed Cayman on our first Western, so I definitely want to try and do the Stingray thing with Capt Marvin!

Hmmm....this is gonna be great! :cool1:

Hey -

How big of a table can we get in the dining rooms? Do they have one that will hold all of us DIS folks....LOL :jumping1:

I'm sure they would be too afraid to put us all together...since we're all so shy and all. :blush:

ATTN: ALL OCTOBER 23RD CRUISERS...

"Your mission if you choose to accept it is..." :smooth: "... to have the MOST posts of ANY thread."

"This message will explode in 360 days."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter