ROFR Thread January to March 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oohhh - good luck with that one...........

I'm totally fine if it doesn't pass. I wasn't really looking for such a big contract but the price right. The broker said hes noticed they're passing ssr over $92 pp but we'll see it has a lot of points available.

Congratulations, Sara S.! I saw that exact contract, and thought about making an offer for our first contract. It's a great deal, and I agree that these boards are incredibly helpful. Fingers crossed for you that it goes through without a hitch!!

First time poster, so I hope I get this right! I have found these boards to be INVALUABLE as we researched for our first contract!! Fingers crossed!!!!

Sara S---$106-$14269-120-SSR-Dec-0/19, 211/20, 120/21, 120/22- sent 1/19/2021

Since there aren't any banked points you will pay the MF for the 2021 points if its not stated otherwise. Also the contract WILL state who is paying the closing costs, otherwise the title company wouldn't know where to send their bill :-)
Yeah I messed up on the closing cost bit and was too lazy to change, but I thought 2021 MFs are due up front? If not no big deal as I expect to pay them anyway.

I’m also under the impression they are due up front.

DVD requires that dues for the current calendar year be paid in full before the sale can be completed. So, if a buyer is going to pay them, they are included at the time of closing as due to seller as they will have had to pay DVCM directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter