ROFR Thread January - March 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gillep...That gives me hope!! My contract is very similar to yours. Congrats again!

Always gets me giddy when I hear people have heard who submitted after me. Hopefully won't be long!

OMG, you guys, my fingers hurt so much from all of the updates. At least this time I remembered to save the whole list (you can read between the lines to figure out how I learned that lesson)...

Did I miss anyone? If so, please check that 1) You've used the superstar ScubaCatTool on page 1 to format your string, and 2) Your contract has actually been sent to ROFR, not just papers signed, etc.

Thanks all!

Last edited:

OMG, you guys, my fingers hurt so much from all of the updates. At least this time I remembered to save the whole list (you can read between the lines to figure out how I learned that lesson)...

Did I miss anyone? If so, please check that 1) You've used the superstar ScubaCatTool on page 1 to format your string, and 2) Your contarct has actually been sent to ROFR, not just papers signed, etc.

Thanks all!
You should ask a volunteer to keep a list for you whilst your on vacation so you can just copy and paste it upon your return! I've checked this thread so much I would have done it had I thought on haha.

You should ask a volunteer to keep a list for you whilst your on vacation so you can just copy and paste it upon your return! I've checked this thread so much I would have done it had I thought on haha.
You can't edit other people's posts, though. I don't think there's a way to allow that in xenforo (this forum's software) other than giving someone elevated access to an entire forum (like the entire "purchasing" forum, for instance).

You can't edit other people's posts, though. There's not really a way to grant that in xenforo (this forum's software) other than giving someone elevated access.
Yeah I mean the volunteer could send the OP the list created whilst on vacay and then the OP can copy and paste those new contracts into her thread rather then hunt the thread for them

Yeah I mean the volunteer could send the OP the list created whilst on vacay and then the OP can copy and paste those new contracts into her thread rather then hunt the thread for them
Or we could just hire (for no pay, of course) someone with less DVC points. :P

:laughing::laughing:

Gillep...That gives me hope!! My contract is very similar to yours. Congrats again!

Yes, they are very similar, I hope you get good news very soon! I can't believe we waited so long to add on BCV points, we love the hotel and cannot wait for our first stay.

GLovesDisney---$89-$21,589-220-BWV-Mar-0/16, 220/17, 220/18- sent 2/9, passed 2/24

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread. Reading through it has kept me sane while waiting on Disney to pass on my contract!

GLovesDisney---$89-$21,589-220-BWV-Mar-0/16, 220/17, 220/18- sent 2/9, passed 2/24

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread. Reading through it has kept me sane while waiting on Disney to pass on my contract!

GLovesDisney---$89-$21589-220-BWV-Mar-0/16, 220/17, 220/18- sent 2/9, passed 2/24

I added a comma, thought that may have messed up the formatting

TeresaNJ---$73-$19856-272-AKV-Dec-26/15, 8/16, 272/17, 272/18-SLR paying 2017 dues & closing costs- sent 2/24

GLovesDisney....

That is amazing, and proves that DCC truly has no rhyme or reason, as one was ROFR'd yesterday for $92 per point. I am sad for them, but so happy for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter