ROFR Thread January - March 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
erdoc38---$103-$13531-125-BLT-Feb-0/16, 0/17, 97/18, 125/19-'18 MF partial paid- sent 2/10, passed 2/23

Woohoo! Got the word that we passed today! We have a delayed closing, so we should be all done by the first week of April :woohoo:
Congratulations!

That's an awesome deal, congratulations!
Just got our notification that we have passed ROFR! We are now the proud owners of 220 AKL points! I could not be more excited.

Not sure how I get back to my thread that had my info in it, but we bought 220 points at AK - $75/pt - full 2017 and 2018 points with seller paying MF for 2017[/QUOT

The brokers tell you there is a 1 in 50 chance in getting taken, it sure doesn't seem that way!
My broker used to work for DVC, and he said it is 7%....so, 1 in 13 are taken?

Sure seems like a lot more than that. I am worried about my BCV. He says it should fly thru rofr, but I don't know.

He did say a lot of SSR are being taken right now.

My broker used to work for DVC, and he said it is 7%....so, 1 in 13 are taken?

Sure seems like a lot more than that. I am worried about my BCV. He says it should fly thru rofr, but I don't know.

He did say a lot of SSR are being taken right now.
I had read that on one of those resale sites that a lot of SSR are being taken.

Makes me really anxious for ours :confused3

I wish you lots of pixie dust with that! I cannot believe DVC is buying so many of them!

The buy back rate for January was more than double of the average in 2016. DVC are on a spending spree unfortunately. Praying mine gets passed. 2 week mark today and I'm hoping I might hear, probably unlikely though

We passed!!!!!! So excited to finally own at BCV soon! I think my husband posted our contract a few pages back, so I will try to find that once I have a free moment at work, or post the details if he didn't.

We passed!!!!!! So excited to finally own at BCV soon! I think my husband posted our contract a few pages back, so I will try to find that once I have a free moment at work, or post the details if he didn't.

Congrats! Didn't you wait three weeks? this improves my confidence. I feel like the longer you wait the less likely it is too pass and they've had ours for a little while now :D

Congrats!!

Congrats! Didn't you wait three weeks? this improves my confidence. I feel like the longer you wait the less likely it is too pass and they've had ours for a little while now :D

Yes, it was sent on 2/2 and passed today, don't lose hope!

I feel that way too! Mine went in on 2/7

DH hadn't posted it so here it is: still sooo excited for BCV!

gillep---$96-$15895-160-BCV-Feb-0/16, 0/17, 156/18, 160/19- sent 2/2, passed 2/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter