ROFR Thread January - March 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our first attempt was taken today.

MixieLou---$92-$15281-150-BWV-Apr-0/15, 0/16, 150/17, 150/18- sent 1/31, taken 2/22

My SSR was taken today. Getting back in the horse and checking this deal out. Do you think it will get past Rofr? The deal we had taken was fully loaded with all point in 16/17/18. This is the new deal I put an offer in on.

Animal Kingdom
216 points $77 a point
176/16, 216/17, 216/18

Thoughts??

My SSR was taken today. Getting back in the horse and checking this deal out. Do you think it will get past Rofr? The deal we had taken was fully loaded with all point in 16/17/18. This is the new deal I put an offer in on.

Animal Kingdom
216 points $77 a point
176/16, 216/17, 216/18

Thoughts??
DVD almost never buys back AKV. Welcome home :)

So sorry to all whose contracts were taken today. :sad1: Best wishes for successful attempts in the future! Pixie dust your way:tink:

Where can I see the ROFR list I have been calling my broker almost on a daily basis. I think if Disney doesn't buy my contract, my broker will, and he'll just give it to me because I bug him too much about it. I would like to know if the list is available online???

Our first attempt was taken today.

MixieLou---$92-$15281-150-BWV-Apr-0/15, 0/16, 150/17, 150/18- sent 1/31, taken 2/22
The brokers tell you there is a 1 in 50 chance in getting taken, it sure doesn't seem that way!

Pangyal is a "she", and yeah, she's got a lot of points! She's either at Aulani or VGC.
She'll be back.

Hopefully.. :confused3
Despite my best efforts, I couldn't convince the family to stay in Hawaii. So, after a few glorious weeks away, back we came!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter