ROFR Thread January - March 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLovesDisney....

That is amazing, and proves that DCC truly has no rhyme or reason, as one was ROFR'd yesterday for $92 per point. I am sad for them, but so happy for you!
Thank you! I was quite nervous! We are working with a foreign seller, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it passing or not.

Yeah I mean the volunteer could send the OP the list created whilst on vacay and then the OP can copy and paste those new contracts into her thread rather then hunt the thread for them

Honestly, I have to mostly thank @ScubaCat for all of his tireless work on the tool and also in reminding people to please use it! That tool has cut the work to about a fifth of what it was before and I am always grateful :)

Ha. I'll go put on my "feeling sorry for people with thousands of DVC points" hat. :P

BTW, welcome back :D

Thank you!!! My new mantra is:

I will not buy a subsidized Aulani contract

I guess the Mouse spent his allowance for the week. I was getting worried that this wasn't going to go since it has all the points, but now we're on our way to being proud DVC owners! :donald:

JeffW---$105-$36148-320-BLT-Feb-88/16, 320/17, 320/18, 320/19- sent 2/9, passed 2/24

I guess the Mouse spent his allowance for the week. I was getting worried that this wasn't going to go since it has all the points, but now we're on our way to being proud DVC owners! :donald:

JeffW---$105-$36148-320-BLT-Feb-88/16, 320/17, 320/18, 320/19- sent 2/9, passed 2/24
Wow!! Congrats!!

Very nice. Congratulations!

congrats!!

Sorry :offtopic: Do our points only work here in Florida or could I use them in California (Grand Californian) and Hawaii (Alunai)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter