ROFR Thread April to June 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, the hardest part is the waiting. Still looking for a BWV or BCV contract. Then hopefully I am done.

TTS has a BWV 200 for $94. You might be able to sneak it through since it doesn't have banked points and you are grandfathered for benefits on your Ak one so that won't matter.

Omg I thought the second contract wouldn't be so nerve wrecking but I can't take it anymore! After seeing the BWV taken with a Dec UY I'm nervous....

That's awesome and fast! Ours was sent the same day so hopefully we will hear something soon. The wait is killing me!!!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Honestly I was busy all day and wasn't checking my email 100,000 times and checked it the first time of the day and BOOM, there it was!

Day 29 for us :hourglass. You'd think the waiting would be easier the second time around but NOPE just as torturous as the first time :crazy2:. Also, there was an error on our contract and Disney requested an addendum so I have NO IDEA how much extra time that will add on. Us and the sellers returned the signed addendum the same day we received it, back to the brokers office and it was resubmitted to Disney the same day. I just need this over with already :worship:.

Good luck to all the others still waiting. Sending good vibes and pixie dust your way pixiedust:

Last edited:
gr8tdame---$90-$12,543.50-125-AKV-AUG 40/14, 125/15, 125/16- sent 3/24- passed Apr20

Yahoooo.........my AKV contract passed ..just got the news. I am going to be a DVC member.

Yay, fellow member of full member status! What a crazy ride it's been these last few weeks for you.

Now you can be patient with your bwv contract... What are you looking for? Did you know you can reach out to the brokers to be on an "early" mailing list for new properties before it hits the Internet? Just an fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter