ROFR Thread April to June 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We PASSED, WE PASSED WE PASSED !! :thanks: Just heard from our broker. I can't believe we passed with all of 2015 points and the seller paying all closing costs and all dues. :flower1::worship:

r5moores---$78-$18379-210-OKW-AUG-210/15, 210/16, 210/17- sent 3/24
Congrats! That's awesome!

Congratulations!! My agent told me it would take 3 weeks to even receive our closing documents. How are you closing so fast?

I don't know, but I'm not going to question it! She told me the seller and us will have the closing documents by Tuesday and they would get them back to her that day. Then go to the recorder with in 48 hours.

We PASSED, WE PASSED WE PASSED !! :thanks: Just heard from our broker. I can't believe we passed with all of 2015 points and the seller paying all closing costs and all dues. :flower1::worship:

r5moores---$78-$18379-210-OKW-AUG-210/15, 210/16, 210/17- sent 3/24
Wowzers!!! You scored, big time!! Congratulations, r5moores!! :yay:

Wowzers!!! You scored, big time!! Congratulations, r5moores!! :yay:

Thanks, I'm shocked it got through. We bought our first contract a little over a year and a half ago and the sellers paid all closing and fees on that one too and that was fully loaded as well. The pixie dust Gods are looking down on us!!

I don't know, but I'm not going to question it! She told me the seller and us will have the closing documents by Tuesday and they would get them back to her that day. Then go to the recorder with in 48 hours.
No definitely don't question it! Hoping ours goes as quick!:hourglass

I'm wondering the same thing, CGrieger! Sweating it out right now!
I am not currently an owner and this will be my last chance at a grandfathered contract. It just adds that additional layer of anxiety... I still think the value is there without the "benefits" but I'd rather have them than not.

Congratulations!! My agent told me it would take 3 weeks to even receive our closing documents. How are you closing so fast?

There is one resale company who has a title company that will close without the estoppel. I'm sure that speeds it up a ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

facebook twitter