Rock N Roller, which is faster: single rider line or FP for single person

Definitely Fastpass.

I used to have great luck with single rider on this attraction. But the last couple of years it has been horrendous. I only chance it if it is early in the morning. One time, I got stuck down in the "basement" for an hour. I don't know why this attraction has such an even number of riders.

early in the morning, the single rider line is fast. As the day goes on, it takes longer. It also really seems to depend on the CM manning the single rider line. I have seen some who only take from it when a single is needed. Others will fill 1-2 cars from the single rider line with every train that comes. A lot of variation.

I did single rider one time and it took longer than the posted standby time. I got the impression that the CM really didn't make an attempt to load single riders.

I've even had CMs call for single riders in the standby line before they will take a single rider from standby. They do a lot of pairings of 3s too.

I mean.. that's just been my experience with it. Not sure if that's a real thing.

We are usually a party of 3, so one of us usually gets paired with someone from another group.

We only did SR at RNR once, and it worked out. However, I rarely hear people say anything good about it.

We've always had good luck in the single rider line except last year. Did single rider in the morning it was 15 minutes, went back in the afternoon and the wait was 2 hours. We passed... Now that it is a tier two ride we have Fastpasses for this year.

We’ve always had good luck with it. A couple weeks ago, my son did it 8 times in a row (I bowed out after 3). I didn’t realize how good our luck was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter