Rock N Roller, which is faster: single rider line or FP for single person

DWeav

Mouseketeer
If I'm riding RNR by myself, which is faster? Single rider line or FP?

At RnRC, the single rider line often takes longer than the standby line. A fastpass will be much quicker.

I've pretty much have always done single rider line for this ride and I've never experienced a long wait. Have I just gotten lucky? What would cause such a long wait for single riders?

I have never waited long in the single rider line. 15 to 20 minutes at the most usually.

I've pretty much have always done single rider line for this ride and I've never experienced a long wait. Have I just gotten lucky? What would cause such a long wait for single riders?

It has to do with the way they load the pre-show. In the past they really haven't taken many single riders into the room. Just based on what I hear recently, they may have changed it to run more smoothly, but I know several years ago, I waited for what felt like a long time. It's not a Single Rider like that I trust too much.

I've done single rider and it's been a really slow line and I've done it other times when it hasn't been that bad,so obviously FP is the better option.

FP - as it is only 2 seats across single rider moves slowly
I don't think that's the reason as EE is 2 across and that single rider line is fantastic. Same with other parks that have 2-across rides with single rider lines. I think the pre-show is part of the reason why it moves slower than others

In the early morning, the single rider line can be pretty quick. From late morning on, it can get really slow for the single riders. If you want to get the best bang for your FP time savings, book RnRC later in the day.

DWeav: now I have a question for you.........What time will you arrive at the park on your DHS day? (your answer directly relates to the best strategy)

I was in the single rider line once (past the pre-show) for probably 30 minutes. For some reason every single family was a party of 2,4,6,etc. There is nothing that anybody in the world can do about that, just horrible chance, but it made the ride so unenjoyable since I was waiting for so long and I could just hear all the families saying how many people were in their party and I knew the single rider line wasn't moving anywhere!!

We are a party of 3, so we always have a single rider with us. I always ask how long they waited. Their wait has never been shorter than ours.

I have always done single rider in the Hour or two of park opening and walked right onto the coaster. Literally walked without stopping and got on.

This past March I walked on to the first row 20 min after ripe drop, during spring break, when the line was alread 40 min

Single RIder - the SR line moved SUPER fast when we were there over thanksgivng whie lthe FP and standby hardly moved

I've even had CMs call for single riders in the standby line before they will take a single rider from standby. They do a lot of pairings of 3s too.

I mean.. that's just been my experience with it. Not sure if that's a real thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!