Rivers of Light Opening Date Announced; Dining Package Details Released

Anyone have an idea when the dates for ROL dining will open for August? My ADR date came and went and I still can't reserve that package.

Here is another interesting view. I'm guessing it's a view from Flametree BBQ? I have never eaten there to be able to know what the view might be like from there. I find this video interesting to see some of what happens behind the water screens, lights in the theater, and lights on Expedition Everest. The visuals on the water screens aren't very noticeable though. The people filming the video definitely had some interesting commentary lol.

Yes. Tiffins is not a bad deal either for a signature with dining package.
I agree with this. I once ate at Tiffins for the Jungle Book Package (I still don't know why i saw that show), and I would have paid more for the items I got "out of pocket" than with the dining package. I always find the dining packages to be good deals.

I agree with this. I once ate at Tiffins for the Jungle Book Package (I still don't know why i saw that show), and I would have paid more for the items I got "out of pocket" than with the dining package. I always find the dining packages to be good deals.

Could you order any entree with the dining package for Jungle Book?

ETA - Just finished up at Tiffins with ROL package. You can order anything from the menu, just one appetizer, one entree, one dessert. Excellent food!

Last edited:
Could you order any entree with the dining package for Jungle Book?

ETA - Just finished up at Tiffins with ROL package. You can order anything from the menu, just one appetizer, one entree, one dessert. Excellent food!
Yes. I ordered the Wagyu Strip Loin and Braised Short Rib when I had the Jungle Book package. That dish alone was worth every penny! Right now, I'm booked for a lunch at Tusker House on March 5th, but I'm very tempted to switch to Tiffins.

What advantage do I have for booking a fast pass plus for this show? It's outside, right? Is it for a prime seating area? Could I still see this show without FP+?

What advantage do I have for booking a fast pass plus for this show? It's outside, right? Is it for a prime seating area? Could I still see this show without FP+?
FP guarantees you seating. Doing standby doesn't necessarily do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter