Rivers of Light Opening Date Announced; Dining Package Details Released

Hello All! Disney veteran but new to dining packages. Booked Rivers Of Light dining package at Tiffins and I'm unsure how the pricing works. Do I order off the menu like any other restaurant or is it prefix? It said pricing started around $68 (I can't remember the exact number) but was unsure how it works. Any info helps. Thanks!

Hello All! Disney veteran but new to dining packages. Booked Rivers Of Light dining package at Tiffins and I'm unsure how the pricing works. Do I order off the menu like any other restaurant or is it prefix? It said pricing started around $68 (I can't remember the exact number) but was unsure how it works. Any info helps. Thanks!

It is a set price, but if it is the same as the Jungle Book Tiffins package was, you have the full run of the menu for your selections. One appetizer, entree, dessert, non-alcoholic drink per person.

Saw the show last night. It's really, really good. Love the music. Not much story, but the visuals are great. I'd go back!

I know we're stall in pre-launch, but what do you think the prospects will be for non FP+ or dining package entry based on what you saw? Did they allow in any standby?

Just booked a trip for March 5th-9th! I'm so excited to see this! I'll probably see it both nights it is performed on my trip. I'll be sure to give a review on here, and let all of you know what I think of it.

I know we're stall in pre-launch, but what do you think the prospects will be for non FP+ or dining package entry based on what you saw? Did they allow in any standby?
They did allow standby in. I wasn't there so I can't comment how many. I'd assume it was limited for the previews.

I'd say half of the seating was non-FP/dining. Of course, those seating areas appeared to be on the edges (which actually doesn't matter much as far as being able to see everything).

Nifty! Does this mean they might open up more dining packages if interest is high and they add more showtimes for say, early April?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!