Rivers of Light Opening Date Announced; Dining Package Details Released

Thank you! So if I am reading the pic correctly the seating basicly "faces" the Tree of Life with Everest behind you?

it depends on what seating section you are in. It is split in two with a waterway/bridge splitting them

One part (for Jungle Book at least it was the FP+ side) you are in Asia and Everest is behind you

the other side (for standby and dining package, for Jungle book) is in Dinoland and it is more Nemo building that is behind you

so i booked the dining package because i didn't want to give up a fast pass opportunity at another park. what does everyone think, is it worth it to just do a fp?? i am thinking it just isn't worth is to give up say soarin or frozen which i already have booked on other days. anyone? we tend to spend more time at epcot and magic kingdom than at AK, so i figured the dining package would give me more options. ugh, i guess the fp's are probably already gone anyway. also, years back we did the finding nemo dining package and it was very nice because the lines were long and there was a separate entrance for the dining package people. i am assuming that they limit the number of dining packages?

Got our FP+ booked for 3/2! Didn't they it would be going on during our trip. Looking forward to seeing it!

Can anyone verify that they have a time past 4:25 PM on any day in Feb, Mar or Apr reserved for the ROL package at Tusker? I'm trying to find out if it's booked up or simply unavailable to anyone despite having later times available at Tiffins.

I was able to get a 5:55 ROL Dining Package at Tusker House for 4/08. The show is at 8:45pm that night. I booked it around 9:30am EST this morning.

I was able to get a 5:55 ROL Dining Package at Tusker House for 4/08. The show is at 8:45pm that night. I booked it around 9:30am EST this morning.
That's awesome. Around 9:30 I only could get 4:25, and it's the same time in the evening - 8:45. That's a Saturday and maybe they're limiting it. I guess I'll just keep checking back.

Can anyone verify that they have a time past 4:25 PM on any day in Feb, Mar or Apr reserved for the ROL package at Tusker? I'm trying to find out if it's booked up or simply unavailable to anyone despite having later times available at Tiffins.

I just booked a 5:15 at Tusker House for March 23. It is ROL Show 1.

it depends on what seating section you are in. It is split in two with a waterway/bridge splitting them

One part (for Jungle Book at least it was the FP+ side) you are in Asia and Everest is behind you

the other side (for standby and dining package, for Jungle book) is in Dinoland and it is more Nemo building that is behind you

Im glad I asked ! Hope it stays the same

Anyone going to AK today? RoL popped up on the times guide... might want to check it out...

Sorry if this has been asked already - but does anyone know when the dining package for RoL will be open for first week of August? Only showing reservations until June right now.

Sorry if this has been asked already - but does anyone know when the dining package for RoL will be open for first week of August? Only showing reservations until June right now.
They'll probably open soon just be patient and keep watching.

I know it took a long time until the fantasmic package opened, and I guess this isn't unusual.

I spent a bit of time talking with customer service [unsuccessfully] trying to upgrade my existing reservation that I knew was a long shot to convert. Apparently these packages are in part to encourage people to dine when they wouldn't otherwise be busy. Since when I'm planning to go to Tusker House for dinner (+ and -) are quickly sold out, it doesn't sound like generally they'll offer the packages.

I will be in Animal Kingdom on 2/14. Guess I should be watching for a soft opening!

I was just able to change at 3/23 ROL Show 1 reservation at Tusker House from 5:15 to 6:10. So - if you haven't found what you want - keep looking.

Ok, this is a dumb question, but I'm asking it anyway because we haven't been since 2015, and my planning skills are rusty. Our 6 month ADR window opens 2/25, so I can book this starting then just like a regular ADR correct?

Many of the bloggers tonight liked it. Many also feel it's missing something to make it perfect. Nobody said it was bad though.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest