Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

So....

I am currently holding a total of 4 tickets/reservations over two separate trips. They're already all linked in my app.

Is there a way to un-link the later ones so that we won't have to deal with this issue (of selecting/unselecting) that some are experiencing?

If your park hopper reservation starts at DCA, can you still attempt to get a BG for Rise at 7 am? If so, does anyone know if they’ll let you into DL if your group is called before noon?

Huge Star Wars fan, so want to maximize our chances at getting a chance to ride Rise but couldn’t snag DL start reservations for Sunday. Sorry if this has been answered before 🥴

If your park hopper reservation starts at DCA, can you still attempt to get a BG for Rise at 7 am? If so, does anyone know if they’ll let you into DL if your group is called before noon?

Huge Star Wars fan, so want to maximize our chances at getting a chance to ride Rise but couldn’t snag DL start reservations for Sunday. Sorry if this has been answered before 🥴
Unfortunately, no. For 7am you can only try for the park you are starting at.

So....

I am currently holding a total of 4 tickets/reservations over two separate trips. They're already all linked in my app.

Is there a way to un-link the later ones so that we won't have to deal with this issue (of selecting/unselecting) that some are experiencing?
I used the chat function on the Disneyland app and had my extra tickets removed. Be sure you keep a copy of the ticket's barcode so you can link them again when the time comes. My legacy pass was a problem for the 12pm queue. We had no problem getting boarding passes at 7am as the app auto-selected our valid tickets for the day, but at noon we had to unselect our legacy passes and missed out. But we were more than happy getting on once. It was a great ride. I'm so glad they had all the pre-ride stuff.

I used the chat function on the Disneyland app and had my extra tickets removed. Be sure you keep a copy of the ticket's barcode so you can link them again when the time comes. My legacy pass was a problem for the 12pm queue. We had no problem getting boarding passes at 7am as the app auto-selected our valid tickets for the day, but at noon we had to unselect our legacy passes and missed out. But we were more than happy getting on once. It was a great ride. I'm so glad they had all the pre-ride stuff.
I may be taking you too literally - but you can't get two BGs for ROTR on the same day. If you get a 7am BG, you're not eligible for a 12pm BG. (That would explain why your Legacy passes were auto-selected.)

Thank you. I had no idea this would be a problem and am working to unlike tickets for a later trip. So glad you posted this tip.

So....

Very easy to create a second Disneyland account. If you use gmail, you can insert period anywhere in your e-mail address and it goes to the same inbox. Once I had a second account, I was able to add just the two tickets I needed. Got BG 12 with this method.

Is it just people with multiple sets of tickets linked to their account that run into problems and not people with multiple days reserved on the same ticket?

Last edited:
I may be taking you too literally - but you can't get two BGs for ROTR on the same day. If you get a 7am BG, you're not eligible for a 12pm BG. (That would explain why your Legacy passes were auto-selected.)
That's interesting and makes sense, but it doesn't explain why there were several people in line with me at ROTR doing a happy dance for the second time that day because they scored a second boarding group at noon while waiting in the queue.

That's interesting and makes sense, but it doesn't explain why there were several people in line with me at ROTR doing a happy dance for the second time that day because they scored a second boarding group at noon while waiting in the queue.

Are you sure they scored for ROTR and not Webslingers?

Those people had Park Hoppers and we're celebrating getting a Web Slingers boarding group for DCA at noon.

If you have Park Hoppers and if you got a RotR BG at 7am. If your BG was called before noon, you'll be able to attempt to get another BG for WS at noon.

Plus vice versa for those who got WS at 7am, if their BG was called before noon, they also would be able to attempt a RotR BG at noon with their Park Hopper tickets.

No one I’ve talked to at park today got a BG other than mobs of 8 or more where just one of them got lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter