Rider Swap - Graphically explained

After 45 years in Corporate America this made my head hurt. Retired and happy I no longer have to look at charts. :rotfl:

Ah. I wouldn't sweat it. If you only get 1 pass it should be good for 2 adults to reride. If they give you one of the passes that says it is only good for 1 adult then ask for a second. Hope your DD is okay with that so no one has to ride alone.

DD here :) that's how I think the system is meant to be used, unless I'm misunderstanding it. Just seems to me like if we're all wearing matching shirts splitting up into two groups of four to get two passes for the same ride will be obvious and might get us in trouble with CMs, since we really only need one pass for both people staying behind to get to ride + one extra person.

DD here :) that's how I think the system is meant to be used, unless I'm misunderstanding it. Just seems to me like if we're all wearing matching shirts splitting up into two groups of four to get two passes for the same ride will be obvious and might get us in trouble with CMs, since we really only need one pass for both people staying behind to get to ride + one extra person.

It is really up to the CMs but like you said if you only need 1 what's the point of taking 2. I would still suggest the two adults staying behind with the kiddos book kid friendly rides (so at dak, Navi River &the safari, mk winnie the pooh, ariel, peter pan etc) and take the kids for a ride while the first adults ride the big ride. That way the kids only wait 1 time with out a ride on something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter