Reviews of the spa at Yacht Club?

Shellyb84

DIS Veteran
I couldn't find much info on this on the YC/BC thread. DH wants a massage but doesn't want to drive/bus to GF (we're staying at BC). Can anyone let me know your thoughts on the spa at the Yacht Club? Are there any others in the Epcot resort area?

Did you check out Post 4 (Amenities) on the FAQ thread? I have a few short reviews of the spa services posted there.

General consensus is that the services are excellent, but pricey.

I believe there is also a spa at the Swalfin (not sure which one) but I don't know any more about it.

I add reviews as I see them, so I would love it if others posted about there experiences here.

:)

Did you check out Post 4 (Amenities) on the FAQ thread? I have a few short reviews of the spa services posted there.

General consensus is that the services are excellent, but pricey.

I believe there is also a spa at the Swalfin (not sure which one) but I don't know any more about it.

I add reviews as I see them, so I would love it if others posted about there experiences here.

:)

Thanks! I looked and looked on that thread and couldn't find that! :)

DH had a massage there last month and really enjoyed it. They offered a DVC discount too, so for a 50 minute massage I believe it was just over $100; gratuity was included automatically.

I had a massage there a few years ago and it was fine, but it wasn't much of a spa experience. Unless they've changed it, the massage room was just off of the fitness center.

The Dolphin has a full service spa call the Mandara Spa which I've gone to a few times. It's quite relaxing and has a full-service spa menu. My DH has gone there too and really enjoyed it. It's just a short walk from YC. I would definitely consider it!

http://www.swandolphin.com/activities/spa.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter