Reservations panic and confusion.

OP95

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

My 60 days window has arrived and I am trying to book reservations for savvis and possibly droid depot however I am finding it difficult how I’m supposed to do this? for droid depot I can select the calendar and the dat but it just says the park opening hours and it won’t let me go any further. I remember you could add a specific time ect, how are reservations made?

Many thanks in advance.

For Savis I am seeing no available times at least at 60 days for Droid Depot I see availability and times when selecting through the calendar. Try incognito mode, another browser, or clearing cookies and maybe the link will work.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/enchanting-extras-collection/booking-droid-depot/
Life saver thank you! I think it was because I was using the uk website, tried vpn and that link and it managed to work, have booked reservations for both, thanks again!!

There's something weird going on with Savi's reservations. I've clocked it every day for weeks and there has been plenty of time. Now, suddenly, on 10/3 and 10/4, there was no availability at all. There all still tons of spots open all the previous days, including the weekend, but absolutely nothing for just those two.

There's something weird going on with Savi's reservations. I've clocked it every day for weeks and there has been plenty of time. Now, suddenly, on 10/3 and 10/4, there was no availability at all. There all still tons of spots open all the previous days, including the weekend, but absolutely nothing for just those two.
I had found that too, I managed to book a day on the weekend which is strange but the 4th of October there isn’t anything. But like you said the rest of dates there are some.

Just pure speculation on my end but 4th Oct is a Halloween Party day at MK so maybe more people are going to DHS that day instead because they don’t have party tickets and thus don’t want to be kicked out of MK early.

Just pure speculation on my end but 4th Oct is a Halloween Party day at MK so maybe more people are going to DHS that day instead because they don’t have party tickets and thus don’t want to be kicked out of MK early.
I had the same thought, but then why also the 3rd?

Can someone tell me does Savi's work like dining reservations? Is it just 60 days or if you are a resort guest can you reserve any day during the whole length of stay (10Days) at 60 days like dining reservations

Can someone tell me does Savi's work like dining reservations? Is it just 60 days or if you are a resort guest can you reserve any day during the whole length of stay (10Days) at 60 days like dining reservations
It opens up like dining reservations 60+10. Note that that Savi's reservations will open earlier - likely at 5:30 or 5:45 a.m..

ETA I have read somewhere that some enchanting extras drop at midnight. Not sure if Savi's is/has ever been that way.

It opens up like dining reservations 60+10. Note that that Savi's reservations will open earlier - likely at 5:30 or 5:45 a.m..

ETA I have read somewhere that some enchanting extras drop at midnight. Not sure if Savi's is/has ever been that way.

In October 2021 you could book Savi's and the Droid Depot at midnight the day your dining reservations opened.

Thanks so much for the info!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter