Questions about discount/codes/dc

grover

DIS Veteran
I currently have our rooms booked for this November using the standard 20% disney club discount. If new codes come out and they are a better deal can I book them through disney club or does it need to be thru cro? I realize that if a better disney club discount comes along I can change my ressie through the disney club but it is all those other codes I am wondering about!
Grover in Winnipeg
:)

You can call DC and use the code, but it won't be on top of your 20% - it will be one or the other. DC usually doesn't have any other room only rates come out - there was one this spring - but most of the specials they have out during the year end up being package rates.

Bottom line is yes, you can apply the discount to your ressie when a code comes out.

Hi Grover! Disney Club discounts are booked through Disney's PACKAGE system at Walt Disney Travel Company, even if it is a room-only reservation -- it's a Disney Club Basic Plan.

If you wanted to switch to a room-only code rate you would have to make a NEW reservation through CRO, where room-only reservations are made. You cannot apply any non-Disney Club codes to a Disney Club reservation.

Hope that helps! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter