Question for anyone who doesn't live in the "South"?

KRTY All Country All the Time San Jose California.

Giddy Up :woohoo:

I think there's one in the Chicago market, and, if I'm not mistaken, it's been there for quite a while.

Gotta have something for homesick southern expats!

All I listen to - as does my adult DD and my 11 yr. old DGD.. We like WGNA 107.7..:thumbsup2

Our 107.7 is country here also. WIVK. I rarely listen to country anymore. I have a friend who plays for reba so every once in awhile I keep up.

Grew up in S. NJ. and country was big around there years ago. I remember going over to PA and seeing people like Dolly Parton, Loretta Lynn, Porter Wagnor and little Jimmy Dickens. :laughing: Yep, I'm old, huh?!

Colorado Springs CO here-i think i have 7 country stations in colorado springs, denver, cheyenne and on satalite in my pre-sets

In most areas there is usually one radio station that is devoted to country (US99 here in Chicago, I think). On the pop stations they'll play a top ten country cross over if there is one out at the time. Two Taylor Swift songs are on heavy rotation right now, in fact.

I live in CT. I grew up on Country and Western-- the old time country-- conway twitty, johnny cash, oak ridge boys - you get the picture. I was/am a huge Alabama fan. It was the only music allowed at home. I was also the only one who listened to it thru JR high/high school-- the 80's. Seriously picked on during HS. Growing up our station was from NY. Still listen to it today-- WWYZ 92.5.

Funny story-- I had my 20 yr HS reunion a few year ago. I went w/ my BFF- just before we got to the reunion, I told BFF -- that watch people will say that I was listening to all the right music during HS. Not more then 5 minutes of walking into the reunion - while picking up our name tags-- the president of the class - walked up to me and said that all she listens to now is Country and that I was onto something all during HS. I turned to BFF and said-- told ya!

There are 2 stations in the local Chicago market.
And there are a few out here in Vegas.

Ontario Canada and yes we have country music stations on the radio here.

I'm in NE Ohio and country gets some airplay up here. Now it is definitely prevalent in the Columbus area and southern Ohio.

country music is everywhere...thank goodness!! I live in Washington state and we have a few country stations..when we go to Vancouver, Canada to visit DH family they have a few too!

Is it an available option on my radio? Yes. Do I ever utilize said option and actually listen to it? Heck no. But that's me. :) My dad loves it.

I wanted to add if your an office fan and you've noticed the froggy 101 stickers that is a real station and it is a country station :)

I live just outside of NYC and I do not believe there are any country stations at all.
There used to be one years ago, but nothing recently.

I live in NY and I remember years ago there was some AM station I think that played country music...but I believe that is gone now since there is no demand for it around here.

Definitely not the "South" here.....Ontario Canada and yes we have country music stations. (however, you'll never catch me listening. Just not my preference. ) To each his own though.

Also from Western New york orginally and I think there was one or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter