Question about room only reservation

cinderanna

Mom to 1 princess
I have already made a room only reservation for ASMovies in December. I did this through the Disney website on my own. I have read things about changing reservations when discounts come out and applying these discounts to reservations that are already made. Is this only when you book through a travel agent, or if I find a code on my own, can I call Disney myself and have them apply it to my existing reservation? or will I have to get a new reservation? Sorry if this is confusing! Thanks for any help.

You should be able to just call Disney and apply whatever code you might find. Sometimes they cancel the first one and do a new one, sometimes they just amend the original. There aren't a lot of codes out there now though. Since tourism is picking up, Disney doesn't feel the need to entice people anymore...sad to say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter