Question about buying tickets at front desk of hotel

lucky978

Mouseketeer
Hello there! We're going down for a quick visit 5/29 - 6/2. :banana:

I have some tickets left over from previous visits. Unfortunately, I don't know how many days are remaining on any of them. Since this is a short say and we're only planning 3 days in the parks, I'd like to wait to see what's left on them before purchasing any more tickets. My question is this: can the front desk of the hotel check these tickets for me to let me know what is left? That way I can then purchase my new tickets right there.

I wish we could call them and read the number on the back of the ticket to someone so they could check the balance. :rolleyes:

lucky978 said:
Hello there! We're going down for a quick visit 5/29 - 6/2. :banana:

I have some tickets left over from previous visits. Unfortunately, I don't know how many days are remaining on any of them. Since this is a short say and we're only planning 3 days in the parks, I'd like to wait to see what's left on them before purchasing any more tickets. My question is this: can the front desk of the hotel check these tickets for me to let me know what is left? That way I can then purchase my new tickets right there.

I wish we could call them and read the number on the back of the ticket to someone so they could check the balance. :rolleyes:

I am in the same boat. Any help would be appreciated. We leave on Friday.

You can take your tickets to Guest Services at any WDW resort and they'll scan them and tell you what's left. I think the reason you can't call is because they have to run the tickets through a scanner to read the encoding. We had some 1 day tkts we used at Epcot on the day they closed at 1.00m in Aug coz Hurricane Charley woz on it way. We went back in Oct and I also had a couple of other tkts which had "stuff" left on them so I went to GS. The CM did'nt know about the "rain check" on the Hurricane tkts but when he swiped them they showed as "non use" so DD and I got another park day!

Just a little defense for GS and tkt media! Takes 10mins to check but saves $$$$$!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter