Princess Weekend 2023 (Feb 23-26, 2023)

Disclaimer: I'm sure I'm in the minority but...

I think I might need to watch the movie to develop a better appreciation for Tron. I rode it in Shanghai Disney and wasn't feeling the hype especially after waiting in such a long line. I actually liked Pirates there better.

Disclaimer: I'm sure I'm in the minority but...

I think I might need to watch the movie to develop a better appreciation for Tron. I rode it in Shanghai Disney and wasn't feeling the hype especially after waiting in such a long line. I actually liked Pirates there better.

I agree Pirates is better (imho Shanghai Pirates is the best theme park ride anywhere in the world, hands down), but I did greatly enjoy Tron. I probably watched the movie when I was a kid, but barely remember the premise. I thought they did a nice job of setting it up as a race against the other track. The unique ride vehicle and high tech design of the queue and pre-ride build up do a lot to overcome any potential disappointment over it being "just another rollercoaster", I think.

Pre-order merch is available. A bundle for each race (race pin, medal pin, magnet), a Spirit Jersey, and a Pandora charm for each race. You can get to it by logging into your account on runDisney-- it will say "Buy Products" on the top left (next to Dashboard and Registrations).

Pre-order merch is available. A bundle for each race (race pin, medal pin, magnet), a Spirit Jersey, and a Pandora charm for each race. You can get to it by logging into your account on runDisney-- it will say "Buy Products" on the top left (next to Dashboard and Registrations).
That is unexpected

Interesting….
Since I’m only in it for W&D + Springtime buy merchandise only shows Springtime listed

I’m not fond of the spirit jersey. I hope the passholder one ends up being pretty (my wallet hopes it doesn’t 😂😂)

Omg YES they once again have runner bundles with the medal replica pin AND mileage magnet in one bundle! Finally!! And the mileage magnets clearly say the mileage, and are shaped like Mickey!! I am ordering these for sure. (The bundles for Springtime Surprise are just pins and lack mileage magnets for some unknown, sad reason.)

Omg YES they once again have runner bundles with the medal replica pin AND mileage magnet in one bundle! Finally!! And the mileage magnets clearly say the mileage, and are shaped like Mickey!! I am ordering these for sure. (The bundles for Springtime Surprise are just pins and lack mileage magnets for some unknown, sad reason.)
I know 😞 my go to is logo and/or medal replica pin & magnet…
For springtime I got 5k & challenge pin bundles and 🙏🏻 to get at least one 10k & 10m pin + magnets

Thank you so much for posting this!

We are doing the expo later in the day, so I'm excited to be able to preorder!

Anyone know what percentage of people are going to be running as princesses vs other disney characters? I was thinking of doing Mike Wazowski and Celia using green and purple zinc sunblock and t shirts.

Anyone know what percentage of people are going to be running as princesses vs other disney characters? I was thinking of doing Mike Wazowski and Celia using green and purple zinc sunblock and t shirts.
I don’t know about princess but of the 10 in person races I’ve done myself & my squad rarely dress to theme

WD 16 theme ratatouille dressed as Anna & minnie (brother in law did half but just in normal running attire)
WD 17 theme chef Mickey/world showcase dressed as Rapunzel & Ariel
SW 18 themes for 5&10k various troopers— 5k dressed as a Newsie/Han mash up friend just in themed SW tank and normal compression leggings 10k dressed as Kylo
WD 18 theme chef Louie & sebastian dressed as Belle, Ursula & Hulk
WD 19 5k theme jungle book dressed as Roger rabbit 10k theme frozen dressed as wreck it Ralph Anna & elsa
WD 21 theme nightmare before Christmas dressed as rescue rangers
MW 22 theme oswald dressed as Cinderella
SS 22 theme Everest dressed as Jane porter

I’m going as Jessie for the 5k and then Rapunzel for the 10k. BatB is my favorite but I know soooo many people will do that theme.

I’m doing 2 princesses and 1 villain, none of them corresponding to the theme of the race they’re in. It’s a Disney race, you can dress up as pretty much anyone/anything and people will like it

I'd guess 50-70% of runners dressed in costume will be princess related.
I agree with others and say dress in whatever fun costume you want!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter