Premium Seating for Parades?

MommiePrincess

Mouseketeer
I think I know the answer is no to my question. Is there any way to get premium seating (like Fantasmic) for the daily parade? We took the Holiday Tour in December for one reason... for the reserved seating for the Holiday parade. Would love to have the same for the current parade, even if it meant taking a tour. With 3 little ones (6 years old and under) holding a parade spot is too hard on the remaining parent left with the 3 children:confused3.

I thought read once there were VIP seats someplace by the train depot, but I might have been dreaming.
Thanks in advance!

We got parade PS when we used our Disney visa to pay for part of our vacation package through WDTC. I didn't even know they had that until we got it. Of course I haven't seen a Disney parade since I was 12 (1985) when it was the electrical parade. Looking forward to seeing the current parade. It's the one show I know DD will be awake for since it's during the day.

I booked my upcoming trip using a Disney Visa and I have a certificate for premiere parade viewing. I am supposed to check in a City Hall the morning of and get another ticket (and be directed where to go) for the parade on a day of my choosing.

I do remember getting to watch a parade from a premium seating area at the train station back in 2005 (or 2007) as part of the Walk In Walt's Footsteps tour (also got an amazing light-up pin of the lamp in the apartment window) but I don't know if they do that anymore.

I just thought of a question. I am planning on upgrading my parkhopper to a premium annual pass almost immediately when I arrive so I can start making use of the discount. (I know I will lose my magic mornings, but I don't mind that).

Will I lose my access to the Disney Visa Parade viewing? Based on what I can tell, I will just be trading in the certificate for a ticket of some sort at city hall, but will surrendering the park hopper eliminate this benefit in any way or am I good to go since I have the slip?

Will I lose my DCA 'free photo' as well?

Has anyone done this?

No, when you go to the Disney visa meet & greet, they only ask to see your disney visa card, its not attached to your park ticket in any way.

Will I lose my access to the Disney Visa Parade viewing? Based on what I can tell, I will just be trading in the certificate for a ticket of some sort at city hall, but will surrendering the park hopper eliminate this benefit in any way or am I good to go since I have the slip?
I dont know for sure, but i would assume the parade certificate is not attached to your ticket.

I just thought of a question. I am planning on upgrading my parkhopper to a premium annual pass almost immediately when I arrive so I can start making use of the discount. (I know I will lose my magic mornings, but I don't mind that).

Has anyone done this?

I dont see how since its a seperate voucher that has nothing to do with your park ticket. You got it as a perk for using your disney visa to pay for your vacation so there is no reason for you to lose it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter