Pre And Post Nights/Transfers Thread

Quick question about the 9/27 deadline (which may be a dumb one - sorry). :goodvibes

Is is also okay to cancel up to that date? We booked and paid for the DIS transfers when they were first announced, but now we may have found a different means of transportation. I'll definitely know by 9/24. Is cancelling still an option up to that point?

Thanks John.

Does anyone know if there are taxi's available at the swan? After the cruise we are going to be staying at the Wilderness Lodge. We are taking the transfer from DU & after being dropped off at the swan we need to find a way to WL.
Thanks in Advance!

Does anyone know if there are taxi's available at the swan? After the cruise we are going to be staying at the Wilderness Lodge. We are taking the transfer from DU & after being dropped off at the swan we need to find a way to WL.
Thanks in Advance!

Absolutely. If there aren't any sitting there waiting, you can ask the bell staff and they'll call one for you. Doesn't take anytime at all.

Thanks in Advance!

I think I remember hearing you should ask specifically for a taxi and not a town car as these cost more :thumbsup2

Absolutely. If there aren't any sitting there waiting, you can ask the bell staff and they'll call one for you. Doesn't take anytime at all.

Thank you so much for the response:goodvibes. I never thought to ask the bell staff to call a cab.
Thank you again. I was a little worried about getting ourselfs & all of our luggage over to the wiilderness lodge.
have a great day!

I think I remember hearing you should ask specifically for a taxi and not a town car as these cost more :thumbsup2

Now that I think about it I think I remember someone mentioning that on a podcast. I will definetly remember it when we are there. I am so trying to save some money for some souvieners on this trip.
Thanks for the info!

We actually took a taxi after PCC 1.0 just to go from the Swan to BCV. We did tip well though.

Now that I think about it I think I remember someone mentioning that on a podcast. I will definetly remember it when we are there. I am so trying to save some money for some souvieners on this trip.
Thanks for the info!

Yepp, that was me! I'm definitely asking for a "TAXI, not a TOWNCAR, please," this time. :rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter