Pre And Post Nights/Transfers Thread

Hi Tracy,
Please forgive me for not emailing you. I can't find your email address. I'm not very computer literate.
My son is in a manual wheelchair. He is totally non-ambulatory so he will need 100% assistance.
For example his school bus has a wheelchair lift.
Thanks again!

Hi Sandy, my email address is tracy@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com. Can you send this on email so I can connect the information up with your reservation?

Thank you!

For those waiting for a confirmation --

The requests come in and we send them to the hotel, the hotel then processes your payment and sends us the confirmation. In order for you to get the great low rate, they have to program in the discounted price in their system. When we last checked yesterday afternoon, this was not completed. Once the Swan has the discounted rate loaded, your requests will be processed and confirmations will be sent out. As a result, it is taking a little longer with these first requests received. Hopefully on Monday we'll be sending confirmations out to you all!

Thank you!

Hi Tracy,
I have a Starwood Preferred Guest number, can it be used with the Swan reservation?

Hi Tracy,
I have a Starwood Preferred Guest number, can it be used with the Swan reservation?

I'll check on this and let you know. If you haven't put in a request yet, put your number in the Notes.

When is the cut off date for changing transfers from DCL to Dreams?

When is the cut off date for changing transfers from DCL to Dreams?

The cut off date for changing transfers with DCL is three days prior to the cruise. The cut off date for adding transfers with Dreams will be much further in advance than that, however a date has not been set. It won't be before the final payment date on the cruise of September 27 however.

What time would we have to be at the Swan to catch the bus?

What time would we have to be at the Swan to catch the bus?

The time has not been set yet and won't be set for quite a while. Last year the buses left the Dolphin between 10 and 10:15 am. This was in part because I needed to get to the port for a meeting. This year I won't be on the buses so this time could be adjusted.

We'll probably check to see what everyone riding the transfers would like to do and take the popular vote.

The time has not been set yet and won't be set for quite a while. Last year the buses left the Dolphin between 10 and 10:15 am. This was in part because I needed to get to the port for a meeting. This year I won't be on the buses so this time could be adjusted.

We'll probably check to see what everyone riding the transfers would like to do and take the popular vote.

I vote to hold the unpopular vote! ;)

Tracy- trying to book my flights is a 11;35 flight home on the 16th too early if I am taking Dreams bus from cruise port to mco? THANKS!

Tracy- trying to book my flights is a 11;35 flight home on the 16th too early if I am taking Dreams bus from cruise port to mco? THANKS!

I wouldn't go any earlier than this. You should have plenty of time if there are no delays.

Do all the buses leaving for the port on cruise day leave at the same time or are they at staggered times?
thank you!

Do all the buses leaving for the port on cruise day leave at the same time or are they at staggered times?
thank you!

Last year, there were three buses and all three departed at the same time. An issue I can see arising is someone missing the bus they were scheduled to be on and bumping to a later bus and packing the buses too full.

thank you!

Last year, there were three buses and all three departed at the same time. An issue I can see arising is someone missing the bus they were scheduled to be on and bumping to a later bus and packing the buses too full.

Thanks Todd, I missed this question yesterday. The way it was set up last year is that one bus pulled up and filled up and then left then the other bus filled up and left. We had three buses and they were all going to the Dolphin. This year we will have buses to the airport and to the Swan so we will likely have two going at a time.

We did not assign buses in advance because if the bus was full, we didn't want everyone on that bus waiting for one or two people who could be late. Everything seemed to work out fine and few had to wait for a bus to get there. By the time the last bus left, pretty much the terminal was empty too. Bill and I were the last ones at the port waiting for a shuttle to take us to the car rental location.

Thanks Todd, I missed this question yesterday. The way it was set up last year is that one bus pulled up and filled up and then left then the other bus filled up and left. We had three buses and they were all going to the Dolphin. This year we will have buses to the airport and to the Swan so we will likely have two going at a time.

We did not assign buses in advance because if the bus was full, we didn't want everyone on that bus waiting for one or two people who could be late. Everything seemed to work out fine and few had to wait for a bus to get there. By the time the last bus left, pretty much the terminal was empty too. Bill and I were the last ones at the port waiting for a shuttle to take us to the car rental location.

Tracy,
thank you for the response but what I meant to ask was on the morning of december 12th was there one time where the buses would leave or was it staggered going to the port? I guess going back up to orlando is good to know but I wasn't thinking that far in advance. Have a great day!

Tracy,
thank you for the response but what I meant to ask was on the morning of december 12th was there one time where the buses would leave or was it staggered going to the port? I guess going back up to orlando is good to know but I wasn't thinking that far in advance. Have a great day!

There was one time and there probably will be again. Just like on the 16th, once a bus is full and ready to go, it will leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter