Pre And Post Nights/Transfers Thread

Thanks Tracy. When you know something about whether or not the requests for transfers went through - or whether we will receive confirmation - I'd appreciate it.

Thanks Tracy. When you know something about whether or not the requests for transfers went through - or whether we will receive confirmation - I'd appreciate it.

Your transfer request went through. The check out date for the precruise stays has been corrected.

Swan/Dolphin doesn't use ME right? So we need to find our own transport from/to the airport to the Swan?

Thanks!

I want to say it was $10 a day for a resort fee. But you got a newspaper and two bottles of water!

And it includes internet - although you pay for it, I love not having to choose to pay for it - it is all a mental thing but I like it :rolleyes1

Tracy -

FYI the drop down dates are correct now but everytime you hit the button to process you get a "Processing Data error" and a screen full of SQL Coding..

Tried it in Firefox, Safari, and Chrome

Tracy -

FYI the drop down dates are correct now but everytime you hit the button to process you get a "Processing Data error" and a screen full of SQL Coding..

Tried it in Firefox, Safari, and Chrome

We are working on this. Please don't keep trying as it is duplicating your requests. I will post when things are fixed again.

Thank you!

Ok, everything should be working fine. You will receive a confirmation email from us when you submit your request and then again when it is confirmed. If you submitted already, we have your request (and will get rid of any duplicates) so there is no need to resubmit.

Thanks!

Can I ask if we sign up for just transfers when do we pay that, with our cruise balance or now? Also I have rented a car and am returning it to the dolphin that morning what is the best (i know rough estimate at this point) time to put as my return time I picked 10 am? Busses dont leave sooner than that do they? Thanks Tracy.

Can I ask if we sign up for just transfers when do we pay that, with our cruise balance or now? Also I have rented a car and am returning it to the dolphin that morning what is the best (i know rough estimate at this point) time to put as my return time I picked 10 am? Busses dont leave sooner than that do they? Thanks Tracy.

You will pay for the transfers now. We started to load the buses at 9:45 am last year. I'm not sure what the plan is for this year as we'll need to see how many people, etc.

Woohoo! I'll be putting in my booking once I get home from work. :cool1::cool1:

Tracy, I have a couple of questions:

1. Since we are staying at the Poly, would it be possible to change our transfer to leave from the Swan/Dolphin instead of the Poly?

2. And, if so, is there Disney transportation to slep us and our luggage from the Poly to the Swan/Dolphin?

I'm not sure I want to do this, but I would like to consider the option...as it would be fun being on the same bus as other DISers.....

Tracy, I have a couple of questions:

1. Since we are staying at the Poly, would it be possible to change our transfer to leave from the Swan/Dolphin instead of the Poly?

2. And, if so, is there Disney transportation to slep us and our luggage from the Poly to the Swan/Dolphin?

I'm not sure I want to do this, but I would like to consider the option...as it would be fun being on the same bus as other DISers.....

I can remove your transfers with Disney Cruise Lines and you can book the ones that Dreams is offering. Just let me know. You cannot use Disney transportation to move your luggage from the Poly to the Swan/Dolphin. Last year we just got a cab between the two.

Keep in mind the transfers we are offering are NOT through Disney Cruise Lines. They are offered through Dreams Unlimited Travel. If you currently have transfers booked through the cruise line, we must cancel them and they you must book separately through the link provided.

You cannot use Disney transportation to move your luggage from the Poly to the Swan/Dolphin. Last year we just got a cab between the two.

Last time, we were at the VWL and we just had breakfast there and then grabbed a taxi over to the Swan/Dolphin convention center area (where the DIS buses were loading). It was easy.

Keep in mind the transfers we are offering are NOT through Disney Cruise Lines. They are offered through Dreams Unlimited Travel. If you currently have transfers booked through the cruise line, we must cancel them and they you must book separately through the link provided.

Riding with a bus full of DISers to and from the port was a GREAT time last time! You're all excited on the way there. Everyone is chatting and taking pictures. On the way back, you're all exhausted, but everyone knows everyone even better. It's a GREAT time!

Hi Tracy,
I booked my round trip transfers from the swan to the port & the port to the swan. We will need to have a wheelchair accessible bus. Is this possible?
thank you in advance!

Hi Tracy,
I booked my round trip transfers from the swan to the port & the port to the swan. We will need to have a wheelchair accessible bus. Is this possible?
thank you in advance!

Hi Sandy,

Is it a wheelchair or scooter that you will have? Are you able to get into the bus with or without assistance? Please email me and let me know and I'll see. We did have one scooter last year and that was not a problem.

Thanks!

I hope these drivers are more careful unloading than they were last time. I remember a few soft coolers were dripping after being tossed out of the bus.

If you decide to bring your own beverages, you may want to take them onboard instead of putting them under the bus.

Hi Tracy,
Please forgive me for not emailing you. I can't find your email address. I'm not very computer literate.
My son is in a manual wheelchair. He is totally non-ambulatory so he will need 100% assistance.
For example his school bus has a wheelchair lift.
Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter