Pre And Post Nights/Transfers Thread

winotracy

<font color=orange>This is NOT an ask Tracy questi
Pre and Post Nights are now available at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin
Only those booked on the Podcast Cruise 2.0 can book these rates

You can book up to three nights pre cruise and/or three nights post cruise at the Swan/Dolphin.

Prices are $99 per night plus tax and plus resort fee for up to two adults. You will be charged one night's rate plus tax to hold the room ($111.38) for both pre and post nights (if doing both you will be charged for two nights). The resort fee will be charged when you check in. Additional adults will be charged slightly more.

Parking is available at the Swan and Dolphin at a rate of $11 per night for hotel guests.

Transfers will be available for roundtrip or one way transportation to the port. These will be $50 per person roundtrip or $35 one way. Transfers available are:

Roundtrip from the Swan to Port, Port to Swan
Roundtrip from the Swan to Port, Port to MCO
One way from the Swan to the Port
One way from the Port to the Swan
One way from the Port to MCO

Once you have been confirmed, your transfers will be noted in your cruise reservation on our site.

http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/PCC20/PCC20_start.cfm

Here is the link for signing up for transfers and hotel stays at the Swan/Dolphin. You will need your Dreams Unlimited Travel reservation number and password to log in.

Please do not send questions regarding your reservation number and password by PM, as a post or on Facebook. If you have questions about this, please email reservations@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com.

And I already have ????????'s. Trying to be patient . . . .

Prices are $99 per night plus tax and plus resort fee. You will be charged one night's rate to hold the room ($111.38)

Is the resort fee and the tax equal to $12.38 per night?

Prices are $99 per night plus tax and plus resort fee. You will be charged one night's rate to hold the room ($111.38)

Is the resort fee and the tax equal to $12.38 per night?

The resort fee is not included in the price to hold the room. That is separate like last time and will be charged when you check in. The taxes equal $12.38 per night.

I have never stayed at Swan / Dolphin.

How much extra is the resort fee? Need to know for budget.

Is it per night, per stay? What do you get for the resort fee?

What is the cancellation policy on these reservations?

http://www.swandolphin.com/offers/terms.html

Resort Service Package is $10 + tax per day and includes:

* Up to 60 minutes free local telephone calls, toll free and credit card access calls
(.10 cents per minute after 60 minutes)
* 20 minutes of domestic long distance per day
* Unlimited access to the resort’s health club facilities
* In room high-speed Internet access
* 2 bottles of water daily

-Credit Cards: All major cards accepted
-Cancellation: 5 days prior to arrival (some rate plans may vary)
-Check In/Check Out: 3:00 PM / 11:00 AM
-Starwood Preferred Guest members earn points
-Rates shown are for single/double accommodations / additional adults - $25.00 per person, per night
-Rates are European Plan (no meals) effective through 12/31/10 and are subject to change
-Up to 4 adults per room
-Taxes and gratuities not included

I want to say it was $10 a day for a resort fee. But you got a newspaper and two bottles of water!

Hey Tracy - just have one question, when booking the pre and post stays, it's asking for arrival and departure dates - I'm arriving Friday, 12.10 and departing Sunday, 12.12 before the cruise - however, it's only giving me the option of departing on 12.11. Am I missing something?

Hey Tracy - just have one question, when booking the pre and post stays, it's asking for arrival and departure dates - I'm arriving Friday, 12.10 and departing Sunday, 12.12 before the cruise - however, it's only giving me the option of departing on 12.11. Am I missing something?

There should be a drop down for the departure date. I'll check it out and if there is a problem, I'll report it to the powers that be.

There should be a drop down for the departure date. I'll check it out and if there is a problem, I'll report it to the powers that be.

Sorry, I should have been clearer :flower3: - the drop down only goes up to 12.11, there is no option for 12.12 as a departure date.

Wow, that's an incredible bargain! My AP rate for Pop Century in July is about the same price. To pay that for the Swan...insanely good! If I hadn't booked DVC points for my stays, I would have definitely taken this deal.

I can vouch for the Heavenly beds. They are better than any Disney bed, IMHO!

Quick question. I only booked transfers. It said that we would only be contacted if there was a problem. Does that mean we won't get any kind of confirmation if we only booked transfers? It's acting really screwy (I got some sort of error message 4 times before it worked for me) and I'm not particularly confident that everything went through.

It has come to my attention that there are some errors with the form. I have reported this and will let you all know that it is working right again. The people that have contacted me about the errors with the rooms were verified, but I don't have a way to verify the transfers were received. We did find with the rooms if you got an error it did go through so those who submitted more than once and got another error, had two requests. Sorry, I'm not sure about the transfers though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter