Positive thoughts and Prayers for the 4 year old who almost drowned

Thank you for posting this info! Keeping him in my prayers! Here is info from his fundraiser page which was on his FB page and the link follows:

Chase Lykken, four years old, had an accident in the pool while on vacation. He was unconscious and not breathing for several long minutes. He has a long and difficult recovery process ahead of him. They are still in Orlando in the ICU. Prognosis is unknown. Every minute counts for this little boy's fight. Lisa and Chris will be in Orlando for unknown amount of time. Please send prayers and support to the Lykken Family. Every donation helps. Every prayer helps.

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/superhero-chaser-fund-/51107

Thank you for posting this info! Keeping him in my prayers! Here is info from his fundraiser page which was on his FB page and the link follows:

Chase Lykken, four years old, had an accident in the pool while on vacation. He was unconscious and not breathing for several long minutes. He has a long and difficult recovery process ahead of him. They are still in Orlando in the ICU. Prognosis is unknown. Every minute counts for this little boy's fight. Lisa and Chris will be in Orlando for unknown amount of time. Please send prayers and support to the Lykken Family. Every donation helps. Every prayer helps.

Thank you! Just donated!:lovestruc

Sending prayers and pixie dust for the little guy and his family

Such good news. I just donated.

Is this legit? I didn't see it on the family's FB page nor the parents. I've only seen a meal train page.

It's in the comments somewhere, I saw it last night and it looks like several of their family members have donated.

I've just donated $100. If I can afford to cruise, I can afford to help. I count my blessings when I hear sad stories like this. But at least wee Chase is here to fight the battle!

Best wishes to his family,
Brenda R.

I've just donated $100. If I can afford to cruise, I can afford to help. I count my blessings when I hear sad stories like this. But at least wee Chase is here to fight the battle!

Best wishes to his family,
Brenda R.

:) After I donated "Anonymously," I realized I should have donated as Itinkso. Wouldn't it be cool to see DISer screen names on the Donor list?

We Disney Fanatics share a huge common love for everything Disney. We know we are a special breed. We all feel so connected, as we "get each other". This is why the Fish Extender's and cruise meets are so nice...it's like meeting the rest of your Disney Family!!!:lovestruc

I had gotten off the Fantasy a week before this happened. The Fantasy is a home I have lived on for 28 nights. It feels like this happened at my "Home". It tears my heart out, as he (and I don't even know his name) feels like my family as well.

I think this is why, as well, others have been so deeply affected.

I am not real good at putting thoughts into written words, but this was my attempt.

God Bless him and his family.

You said it well. We feel the same way. It is as if this, in a way, happened in our own backyard.

At times like these we all pull together for the ones that are gravely affected. :grouphug:

Like other disers we have lit a candle as an outward sign of our prayers and hopes for this little boy and his family.

Been keeping up with the family on FB, praying hard for Chase!

Our hearts and prayers are with the family, as they struggle with this...

God be with Chase and hold him tight. This family will need your strength and love, more than ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter