Positive thoughts and Prayers for the 4 year old who almost drowned

SigalTchelet

Mouseketeer
There is so much blaming in the other thread, that I thought I would start this one. It is a place to express your positive thoughts and prayers for the boy and his family. Let's just show the boy love and support-no negativity appreciated in this thread.

Please little guy, I pray that you come through this with flying colors and have a COMPLETE and speedy recovery. To the parents, I cannot even fathom what you are going through, but you are in my thoughts and prayers! I know Disney will take good care of you!

Love, Jill xoxo <3 <3 <3

Thank you - I just posted in the other thread that I was done there because it was so negative.
My prayers are still with this young boy and his family. I hope we get some more good news.:grouphug:

I will continue to pray for this family and everyone involved. Please make a full speedy recovery little guy! May your parents find hope and strength through this time.
With love from all of my family to yours!

I have been thinking about you and your family since I read this story yesterday evening. Please be strong. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.:grouphug:

Bless you and your family little boy.
I hope and pray you have so many more holidays, hugs , kisses and adventures in your sweet life.

There is so much blaming in the other thread, that I thought I would start this one. It is a place to express your positive thoughts and prayers for the boy and his family. Let's just show the boy love and support-no negativity appreciated in this thread.

Please little guy, I pray that you come through this with flying colors and have a COMPLETE and speedy recovery. To the parents, I cannot even fathom what you are going through, but you are in my thoughts and prayers! I know Disney will take goog care of you!

Love, Jill xoxo <3 <3 <3

Thank you for creating a new thread.........

My prayers and thoughts are with that boy and family.

I have been praying for your son and your family since Saturday, not once have you all left my mind.

I'm praying for him to get stronger and stronger with each day. Know that we are thinking of you, praying for you, sending love and strength.

Take care lil angel, get rest and get well real soon! :love:

Thank you SigalTchelet for starting this new thread. :thanks:

Our whole family has been praying for your little boy and your family. We have been thinking about all of you since Saturday. Praying for a speedy recovery and many more happy days for all of you.

May God Bless your family.

My thoughts and prayers are with this family.

I hope they are all home together soon.

:goodvibes Still praying for this family...

For the sweet baby boy- for his mind and body to heal, and for calmness in a strange place~
For mom and dad-peace, comfort, rest and loving support~
For his siblings-for rest, understanding, knowing that their brother is in the best hands~

Let them know we're praying!

To the poor precious baby and his family, I send my love and best wishes across the ocean. I will continue to pray that this ends well and positively for you all. God bless you xxxx

I am praying for the little boy and his family. Praying he gets stronger each day.

Many good thoughts and prayers being said for both the little boy and his family!!!

Thoughts and prayers are with the entire family affected by this. May he make a full recovery, and have a story to tell everyone when he gets older.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!