Poll: Love it or Hate it?

The new itinerary shown in the picture...

• makes me thrilled. Show me where to sign up!

• makes me upset. I was booked and am jumping ship. So to speak.

• piques my curiousity. I hadn't been interested in the Galveston sailings before, but now am.

• Meh. Just not my cup of tea.

Results are only viewable after voting.
tajz90 said:
Fabulous! Thanks :) and wouldn't it be great to throw in Jamaica. My kids haven't visited that particular island yet. I'd love it :)

The article that references Jamaica predates the switch to 8 night with WDW sailings by over a month. Things are still up in the air until they announce (likely in October) and as the 8 nights this spring prove, even then, things can change.

cruisecrasher said:
The article that references Jamaica predates the switch to 8 night with WDW sailings by over a month. Things are still up in the air until they announce (likely in October) and as the 8 nights this spring prove, even then, things can change.

But a girl can dream ;)

cruisecrasher said:

Are you thinking of this year on the Magic? He's talking about 2014 on the Wonder.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

True! My dream came true with this itinerary!

HA! Then please dream they do this 8 night (with Key West, Castaway Cay and PC) for our Spring Break 2014. :) Even DH has told me if they offer it to book it.

We were looking at other cruises out of Florida for Spring Break 2014, but this would be new places for us + no airfare.

My DDs have been asking to go back to Jamaica - so if DCL were to venture there, we would certainly consider that too.

What are they calling the changed itinerary? I'm looking at November 2013 but see the new one is only listed unitl May.

nunzia said:
What are they calling the changed itinerary? I'm looking at November 2013 but see the new one is only listed unitl May.

From what I've heard, other than people who's itineraries were changed, or people who called in on August 20, they're going to release the 8 nights spring 2013 on or about September 5th.
ETA: I've heard it called a Bahamian cruise from Galveston. Our meets thread likes "Cruising' to the Kingdom."
Article-
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/texas.htm
I got lucky and got in the first Monday afternoon.

From what I've heard, other than people who's itineraries were changed, or people who called in on August 20, they're going to release the 8 nights spring 2013 on or about August 5th.
ETA: I've heard it called a Bahamian cruise from Galveston. Our meets thread likes "Cruising' to the Kingdom."
Article-
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/texas.htm
I got lucky and got in the first Monday afternoon.

September 5th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter