Points question

Madhatter266

Wants to Live at Epcot
I'm planning a trip for August 2007. If I am using "X" amount of points from 2007, plus "Y" amount of points borrowing from 2008 - AND then the trip gets cancelled. I believe that my borrowed 2008 points must be used by the end of my use month - which is February. Can I still bank my 2007 points to 2008? OR am I not allowed to do this?

Yes, if you borrow points from your 2008 Use Year and later cancel that reservation, those points will be returned to your 2007 Use Year and must be used by January 31, 2008.

Any current (2007) points could still be banked , subject to normal banking deadlines. This is also dependent on the reservation being cancelled more than 30 days ahead of the arrival date. If cancelled 30 days or less, all of the points become "Holding Points" and then cannot be banked- they would need to be used or lost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter