Please join in me in sending good wishes to Joe (Profdisney)

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
....... Joe, our good friend of the UK DIS from Chicago, had a heart attack - this happened the weekend before last He got home this past weekend, hoping to join everyone in chat, only to have to go back in again on Sunday.

It would seemd that one of his arteries was blocked and the blockage had to be broken up and he was put on a lot of medication.

He is now home again and could do with some support and your good wishes.

Joe, you take good care of yourself and know that we are thinking of you.

Joe
Thats really shocking! Here's hoping you make a full, quick recovery. You take it easy now, ok?
x

Hey Joe.

Hope you are well on the way towards a full recovery.

Don't rush around too soon, we will all still be here to give you a warm welcome next time to make it to the UK for a DIS Meet.

Best Wishes

Kev

OMG Joe, I'm so sorry to hear this! :(

Get well <i>soon</i>, and be sure to take things nice and easy!

Oh dear Joe!

You make sure you get yourself well and take things easy.

I'm sure Prof. Norman will want you at full strength for his next adventure :)

Joe - I am so sorry to hear that you have been in hospital but I hope now that you are home, you will make a speedy, full recovery.

Take care. :)

Oh gosh Joe,

I'm sorry to hear about his. Wishing you a VERY speedy recovery and take care.

Lisa

OMG!

Joe - get well real soon and come over here to join in the fun.

Hoping that you are recovering well - take care and chin up.

Oh Joe, that's awful. I'm hope you're up and running around soon. Look forward to seeing you in Chat.

Oh Joe,

What a shock:(

Take things nice and easy and get well soon.

Best wishes

Joe -

Hope you are feeling better and are able to re-join us very soon.

Joe,

I am so sorry to hear you've had a bad time of it:(

Have lots of R & R and I hope you are fighting fit very soon

Love Karen xx

Sorry to hear this, Joe :(, - sending my best wishes that you'll make a speedy recovery.

Get well soon :)

:eek: Joe - now you listen to what the doctors tell you to do . . . and make sure you do it;)

Enjoy the resting - get a few good books in.

Take care of yourself

Hello all, and thanks so much for the thoughts. I am starting to feel a bit better, but am still somewhat nervous about it all. I am one of those that this wasn't really supposed to happen to. Pretty much low risk all around with no family history. Oh well.
The doctor says that it is possible that given the above, things weren't worse.
I was really heartened to see all your get well wishes, and please know that they meant a lot to me. I actually had hoped to be on the boards for discussion today, but our power was out for about 40 hours. Just came back on a while ago. We wound up spending the night in a hotel so we could sleep comforatably.
Anyhow, once again, thanks so much for all the thoughts. Hope to actually see you all soon
Best regards,
Joe

Joe! How lovely to hear from you!

Glad to hear you're feeling a little better :) Take it easy, won't you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter