Player Profiles - DarthJordan

ROFL, Lime, I <3 you :)

As for accomplishments, you forgot the part about making your friends consistently laugh --- you never fail to amuse me with that particular brand of humor of yours :p

There is nothing better than waiting in a line that is not in the HOT Florida Sun!!!!

There's a line somewhere, gosh I had better get to the back of it now. I am British afterall and we love to stand in queues :lmao:

Lime, your answers are so funny. Thanks for a great start to the day.

Funniebunny said:
Lime, your answers are so funny. Thanks for a great start to the day.

Ditto for me too, my friend! I just got up after a horrible evening and night of 11 hours of no power due to a tremendous storm. I won't go into all the issues that arose from that here, but boy am I glad it is over! Your answers were so very funny and helped change this grouch (from the outage and horrid weather we suffered through because of the storm) back to the real PurpleDuck! Thanks my friend! :goodvibes

(Thanks Front for the random pick of EL for this edition!! :thumbsup2 For that matter my neighbor, how did you fare through that horrible storm? I have yet to see what really happened to us, to explain the long outage. :confused3 )

PurpleDuck said:
Ditto for me too, my friend! I just got up after a horrible evening and night of 11 hours of no power due to a tremendous storm. I won't go into all the issues that arose from that here, but boy am I glad it is over! Your answers were so very funny and helped change this grouch (from the outage and horrid weather we suffered through because of the storm) back to the real PurpleDuck! Thanks my friend! :goodvibes

(Thanks Front for the random pick of EL for this edition!! :thumbsup2 For that matter my neighbor, how did you fare through that horrible storm? I have yet to see what really happened to us, to explain the long outage. :confused3 )

Isn't this profile just hilarious?? :rotfl:

Duck, I was in my kitchen watching the HORRIBLE lightening and we saw one strike touch down and before we know it, there is smoke. The last time I saw such awful weather was last year...(though I heard while I was on my trip, there was a pretty fierce storm lol).

We didn't lose power...but we were lucky for that. Many other houses around town lost power and so did a neighboring town (and city lol ;) )

lol lime that was funny I am in line behind four people now three I am good lol

Hilarious...just hilarious! Thanks so much for providing so much electricity to everyone!! :goodvibes

:grouphug:

disvillain1 said:
How funny! :rotfl:

AmberDaze said she's not taken, get her while she lasts. :thumbsup2

Ummmmmmm...
- Edits post - :confused3

Are you still seeing it? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter